Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not cutting ties with Brandon Marshall(right now)

:lol:

Seriously, this is the first time I've ever been called a homer. I worry that you may not know what that word means.

Also, making up facts is pretty juvenile. I've never said a bad word about Porter, even after being cut. I also never said Ronnie was the best in the league. I believe I mentioned a few times that he has as much talent as anyone else, but can't stay healthy. If you take that to mean best in the NFL, you may need to go enroll in a community college and sign up for an English comprehension class.

I'm simply being objective. I acknowledge the fact that I don't know much of anything about what is happening. I acknowledge that I've been in a relationship with a crazy b*tch and I know society gravitates towards blaming the male in any domestic dispute. That does NOT mean I am saying that Marshall is completely innocent. I am going to repeat that phrase, in all caps, because I want it easy to find later on when you try to spin my argument into something else. I AM NOT SAYING THAT MARSHALL IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT. I even bolded it for you. Hopefully this helps you comprehend the message that phrase is trying to convey. I am saying that it is ignorant to try and blame Marshall for something when you don't even know what happened.

Yes, he has had domestic disputes before. Some dudes like dating crazy b*tches. Maybe that's the kind of girl Marshall likes. Those kinds of girls lend to over-the-top fights, which then lead to domestic disturbances. Maybe Marshall is an abusive *sshole who likes to punch women in the mouth. He could be either one of those. I simply don't know the guy personally, and neither do you, so you can't know which one. You are relying on journalists who like to sensationalize events in order to get people to read their junk. That is pretty much the absolute worst source for objective news.

I don't know why I spent the time typing all that though. You're going to ignore all of it because Marshall is a Dolphin and everything the Dolphins do is garbage. All Dolphins players and coaches are garbage. I'm seriously not convinced that you're not a troll trying to stir up nonsense...

if I bash all dolphins please show me the constant bashes of ricky williams, Jake Long, Chad henne or the majority of the players. brandon marshall smells like a turd and I call him as such. Either he is the unluckiest dolphin or he just has anger issues and is always ina fight. Im not a big believer in luck so I take the second. maybe getting stabbed will make him groe the f up but I dount it since the death of a teammate hardly did anything to make him remove himself from screwed up situations.

This is not a Dez versus Marshall thread so lets just end it there. He is not anywhere near the same class as Marshall right now and that is a fact.

I am rushing to his defense because all the FACTS right now point to him being 100% the victim. You seem to be expecting that something will come out that puts him at fault. What exactly do you think will come out when his wife doesn't have a scratch on her, he was the one in the hospital with a stab wound and she ADMITTED to stabbing him? Just because all the evidence shows him as being the victim doesn't mean there is something that will "come out" that changes that. You seem to be reaching and hoping that he is at fault. If you are waiting for something to "come out" get read to wait a long time.

You are telling me to wait for all the facts before rushing to defend him, how about you wait until all the facts before you condemn him. I am going on facts right now on the situation that just happened. You are SPECULATING on incidents from as recent as a couple of years ago. Who is the real homer? The Dolphin fan basing his opinion on the FACTS, or the Jets fan basing his opinion on speculation and hope that something shows Marshall was at fault? The answer is easy.

Also, most Dolphin fans are defending him, not the other way around. As they should, because he was the victim.

You are the one who turned into Dez vs. Brandon.

We don't know the facts yet, we are hearing reports. What we do know is he has a long history of domestic disturbences and should not be given the benefit of the doubt.

I am not condeming him, I am simply not proclaiming him as the innocent victim until that is proven. I hope he is innocent, I hope he begins to lead a life of a productive citizen. I don't root against players off the field, I don't take any joy from him getting cut or having problems w/ the law in the past. I take joy out of my team doing better.

Most dolphin fans are defending him b/c he is a dolphin, if he was a Jet they'd be telling me what a scumbag he is and how he should be suspended.

We don't know the facts yet, we are hearing reports. What we do know is he has a long history of domestic disturbences and should not be given the benefit of the doubt.
How is being stabbed, having surgery and a police report stating the arrest of his wife and admittance of stabbing him not facts and just reports? So far it is all black and white and not speculation. What exactly are you waiting for? I am going off the FACTS, you are going off SPECULATION. Past history does not automatically tell the story in this certain situation. Rex likes feet, so if there is a criminal going around attacking people and making love to feet, should I just naturally assume Rex is a suspect until are the "facts" are in?

I am not condeming him, I am simply not proclaiming him as the innocent victim until that is proven. I hope he is innocent, I hope he begins to lead a life of a productive citizen. I don't root against players off the field, I don't take any joy from him getting cut or having problems w/ the law in the past. I take joy out of my team doing better.
You are condemning him, because you question whether he was at fault when all the signs point to him being the victim. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me it is raining, you are here not to have an "adult conversation", you are here because something bad happened to the Dolphins and you take joy in talking about the subject and acting like you know the full story. I have seen you post for a long time and I know exactly what you are up to. You might fool others, but you don't fool me.

Most dolphin fans are defending him b/c he is a dolphin, if he was a Jet they'd be telling me what a scumbag he is and how he should be suspended.
So basically you are admitting you are calling him a scumbag and buffoon because he is a Dolphin.

If Marshall got arressted for domestic violence, you think Dolphin fans would be defending him like this? I guarantee you more than 75% of this board would be criticizing the hell out of this front office and Brandon, and would say things like "to make a statement, we should cut our losses" . . . trust me, I have seen it happen on this board with other players and Brandon is no different . . . 2 2nd round picks or not.

Yes, he was in a domestic dispute . . . where he was stabbed, where he went to the hospital, where his wife got arressted. You can play attorney and wait for judgement, but there has been no signs of physical abuse by Brandon and he is the victim here . . . you can spin this any way you want but the man has been clean as a whistle off the field since being brought to Miami, and this doesn't change that. Yea, he gets into arguments, he probably cheats on his wife, he is a grown man and he is going through the daily "relationship" grind that many married couples go thru. It is just being more glorified because he is in the spotlight. If he chooses to be in these relationships, what can anybody do about it? Would you like for him to be an honest husband and not have incidents like this . . . of course, but it is unfair to give him a life sentence of doubt because of incidents when he was younger and then use that card when he becomes a victim.

Maybe karma is a *****, that is another story for another time, but this incident shouldn't have any effect on the Dolphins and their feelings on Brandon Marshall if what is being published sticks.

And you are right, if he was a Jet, many Dolphin fans would be slandering his name . . . why not, we love to piss Jets fans off and see them have issues . . .just like you are doing to the Dolphin fans right now. You don't have to admit that "your not condeming" bullcrap, but real people know you are in this thread with your convictions because it will get under the skin of Dolphin fans knowing a Jets fan is on here even discussing this and opposing the views of the majority of the fans on here.

How is being stabbed, having surgery and a police report stating the arrest of his wife and admittance of stabbing him not facts and just reports? So far it is all black and white and not speculation. What exactly are you waiting for? I am going off the FACTS, you are going off SPECULATION. Past history does not automatically tell the story in this certain situation. Rex likes feet, so if there is a criminal going around attacking people and making love to feet, should I just naturally assume Rex is a suspect until are the "facts" are in?

You are condemning him, because you question whether he was at fault when all the signs point to him being the victim. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me it is raining, you are here not to have an "adult conversation", you are here because something bad happened to the Dolphins and you take joy in talking about the subject and acting like you know the full story. I have seen you post for a long time and I know exactly what you are up to. You might fool others, but you don't fool me.

So basically you are admitting you are calling him a scumbag and buffoon because he is a Dolphin.

So you think they were just sitting around and all of a sudden his wife stabbed him for no reason? The entire story has not come out.

Your example makes no sense. Rex hasn't been involved w/ the police 20+ times in the past few years- Brandon has.

This has nothing to do w/ the dolphins and everything to do w/ people not growing up. I don't care what team Marshall plays for, if he was still in denver I'd say the same thing, if he was a Jet I'd say the same thing.

I don't need to "fool" anyone, I am not some child who roots for his team at all costs. I can admit when players on my team do the wrong things and even though it could have cost us a game I called for Braylon to be suspended after his DUI even though not other teams suspended their players for DUis so spare this nonsense about "fooling" people. I give my honest opinions reagrdless of the team. You just want some homer who says everything positive about your team, I'm not that person. I give straight answers and I bash when they deserve it and praise when they deserve it.

I can give honest answers, some of you guys cannot. Pretend he is a Jet and give me your honest answer b/c if he was you'd be calling for him to be suspended.

He is a scumbag and a buffoon but not b/c he is a dolphin. You think he's a good guy?

If Marshall got arressted for domestic violence, you think Dolphin fans would be defending him like this? I guarantee you more than 75% of this board would be criticizing the hell out of this front office and Brandon, and would say things like "to make a statement, we should cut our losses" . . . trust me, I have seen it happen on this board with other players and Brandon is no different . . . 2 2nd round picks or not.

Yes, he was in a domestic dispute . . . where he was stabbed, where he went to the hospital, where his wife got arressted. You can play attorney and wait for judgement, but there has been no signs of physical abuse by Brandon and he is the victim here . . . you can spin this any way you want but the man has been clean as a whistle off the field since being brought to Miami, and this doesn't change that. Yea, he gets into arguments, he probably cheats on his wife, he is a grown man and he is going through the daily "relationship" grind that many married couples go thru. It is just being more glorified because he is in the spotlight. If he chooses to be in these relationships, what can anybody do about it? Would you like for him to be an honest husband and not have incidents like this . . . of course, but it is unfair to give him a life sentence of doubt because of incidents when he was younger and then use that card when he becomes a victim.

Maybe karma is a *****, that is another story for another time, but this incident shouldn't have any effect on the Dolphins and their feelings on Brandon Marshall if what is being published sticks.

And you are right, if he was a Jet, many Dolphin fans would be slandering his name . . . why not, we love to piss Jets fans off and see them have issues . . .just like you are doing to the Dolphin fans right now. You don't have to admit that "your not condeming" bullcrap, but real people know you are in this thread with your convictions because it will get under the skin of Dolphin fans knowing a Jets fan is on here even discussing this and opposing the views of the majority of the fans on here.

He's been involved w/ tons of domestic incidents- where are the majority of dolphin fans condeming him for those incidents?

It's not b/c he is in the spotlight, it is b/c he keeps getting in trouble for domestic incidents.

In doing research, I came across an "Outside the Lines" segment from May 2009 that examined Marshall's troubling history of off-field problems. "Outside the Lines" reported at the time Marshall had been involved in seven cases of alleged domestic violence over two years in three states and Puerto Rico.

Over 2 years! Give me a break.

I'm not here to get under the skin of dolphin fans, I give my honest opinions and sometimes it does irritate you guys but that's not my intent. I couldn't care less about Marshall being a dolphin, I'd say the same thing if he was a Jet. Someday you guys will see this.

Why the heck would you cut ties with B-Marsh? He is a top 5 reciever and he has stayed out of trouble with his time in Miami. This is the first problem and he was the one being stabbed and has no charges on him. Some of these people on here have no clue.

So you think they were just sitting around and all of a sudden his wife stabbed him for no reason? The entire story has not come out.

Your example makes no sense. Rex hasn't been involved w/ the police 20+ times in the past few years- Brandon has.

This has nothing to do w/ the dolphins and everything to do w/ people not growing up. I don't care what team Marshall plays for, if he was still in denver I'd say the same thing, if he was a Jet I'd say the same thing.

I don't need to "fool" anyone, I am not some child who roots for his team at all costs. I can admit when players on my team do the wrong things and even though it could have cost us a game I called for Braylon to be suspended after his DUI even though not other teams suspended their players for DUis so spare this nonsense about "fooling" people. I give my honest opinions reagrdless of the team. You just want some homer who says everything positive about your team, I'm not that person. I give straight answers and I bash when they deserve it and praise when they deserve it.

I can give honest answers, some of you guys cannot. Pretend he is a Jet and give me your honest answer b/c if he was you'd be calling for him to be suspended.

He is a scumbag and a buffoon but not b/c he is a dolphin. You think he's a good guy?

He's been involved w/ tons of domestic incidents- where are the majority of dolphin fans condeming him for those incidents?

It's not b/c he is in the spotlight, it is b/c he keeps getting in trouble for domestic incidents.

Over 2 years! Give me a break.

I'm not here to get under the skin of dolphin fans, I give my honest opinions and sometimes it does irritate you guys but that's not my intent. I couldn't care less about Marshall being a dolphin, I'd say the same thing if he was a Jet. Someday you guys will see this.
Good grief no one is asking you to make him a saint, he isn't, and from even my gut feeling he never will be, but... this isn't about any incidents before the last week, its about this last week and Brandon being stabbed. No matter what he did, (providing he didn't punch her etc.) the only thing she should've done is walk out on his ***. Not grab a knife and stab him. at the end of the day, she's the guilty one here, not him, and until proven otherwise, i'll stand up for the God given rights of any American citizen to be innocent until proven guilty in the court of law! get off your high horse and take it somewhere else. this isn't a ****ing thread about Dez, boldin or any other swinging dick WR in the nfl, this is about Brandon ****ing Marshall being stabbed when he didn't deserve it and until he is arrested and charged and convicted, he's IS innocent.

ESPN is so clueless.. "word around the league is the Dolphins are already considering cutting Marshall"

they're really out to get us. ****faces.

I hope this case goes to court and the judge's decision is to have Marshall and his wife get a divorce. In the best interest of safety for the both of them they need to go their separate ways.

If we cut Marshall for this, I swear to god imma be so ****ing pissed

Yeah it would be ****in outrageous. The only thing that would put me at ease is knowing we would probably make a strong push for a receiver in the 1st.. but then there goes any Mallet or Ingram possibilites, along with a 3rd rounder and more because we'd have to trade up

Good grief no one is asking you to make him a saint, he isn't, and from even my gut feeling he never will be, but... this isn't about any incidents before the last week, its about this last week and Brandon being stabbed. No matter what he did, (providing he didn't punch her etc.) the only thing she should've done is walk out on his ***. Not grab a knife and stab him. at the end of the day, she's the guilty one here, not him, and until proven otherwise, i'll stand up for the God given rights of any American citizen to be innocent until proven guilty in the court of law! get off your high horse and take it somewhere else. this isn't a ****ing thread about Dez, boldin or any other swinging dick WR in the nfl, this is about Brandon ****ing Marshall being stabbed when he didn't deserve it and until he is arrested and charged and convicted, he's IS innocent.

I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand. The man has an incredibly long history of problems, what has he done where you can assume he is completely innocent?

She's guilty of stabbing him w/o a doubt but we don't know all the details. His history tells us there is more to this story. I'm not saying he is guilty of anything but for you guys to act like he is JUST BECAUSE HE IS ON YOUR FAVORITE TEAM is embarrassing.

YOU made this a Dez vs. Marshall debate, be mad at yoursewlf for the silly comment about Marshall being much more talented as if that has anything to do w/ Dez getting in trouble for wearing his pants to low and not paying some debts vs. Brandon being invovled w/ the police 20+ times over the past 3-4 years.

ESPN is so clueless.. "word around the league is the Dolphins are already considering cutting Marshall"

they're really out to get us. ****faces.

If you don't think Miami is thinking about it you don't really undrestand what is going on. Miami gave Marshall a long term deal w/ a safety net if he did get into more trouble. Even if he is 100% innocent he is still putting himself in bad situations. That's not good for a football team and Miami would be paying him a ton of money w/o knowing if he could even honor the contract.

I don't think Miami will cut him but I can guarantee you they are discussing every possible outcome.

I hope this case goes to court and the judge's decision is to have Marshall and his wife get a divorce. In the best interest of safety for the both of them they need to go their separate ways.

The problem is this seems to happen w/ every relationship he is in. I wonder what the common theme is to all these disturbances?

Back
Top Bottom