Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

Are we the worst organization in the NFL? I've never even heard of so many people turning down a GM job. This problem is clearly bigger than any of us ever thought

Incidentally, this is why you shouldn't tell Brian Xanders he's out of the running for the job.

Lake Dawson, come on down.

Why even interview people unless you have a clear understanding that if offered they will take it ?

Am I missing something ? You don't interview maybe's.

No way to run an interview.

Yes you do. You can't read ppls minds. If someone is using you to try and get more money from where they are currently employed you can't stop that.

There's really no defending this situation. We have bungled this beyond badly.

:tubes:

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I recommend Royal Loch Nagar if you can find it.

I don't think it's available in the US, but I haven't checked in a year or two.

As soon as Ireland left and Ross was adamant about keeping Aponte and Philbin, he should have walked down to Gaine's office. From there, he should have offered him the GM job and a raise. By doing so, he would have kept a unified front, put his team in the best spot to win next year and limited his commitments into the future.

IF, he wanted a big named personnel guy…CLEAN HOUSE. They do not want this murky situation. Period.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

so what happens next? can it get worse?

Never ask that with the Fins. I am telling you. It can.

Like Vaark said this is why you outsource this to a professional head hunter

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The worst part about this is that as Dolfans are again depressed, the local and national media are loving this and pouring on the hate for the Dolphins. Spare me the "well they deserve it" crap, I am just sick of seeing our team in this negative light.

Back
Top Bottom