Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

The Dolphins were used and abused during this whole process.

I don't think it's available in the US, but I haven't checked in a year or two.

It's real hard to find but I was able to snag a bottle recently. I had heard that they were bought out by Johnny Walker and only distilled for blue label or whatever, but apparently that's not the case.

At any rate, I'm going to need some of the strong stuff for this turd sandwich.

I don't care if Brian Gaine is the GM, I will give him a fair shake.

But the way this has been handled... my goodness. Completely and utterly botched. Embarrassing.

Ross, sell the ****ing team you clown.

Where are the ray farmer haters who dissed him for staying in with the titans. Here a guy that wasn't offered the job decided to stay in Cleveland and here a guy offered the job after interviewing and then declines us. Now that is just pathetic.

Gaine is gonna be the GM, which honestly isn't a big deal.

He's more than qualified.

Inadvertently, Ross has undercut a talented guy like Gaine. Too bad. I feel for Gaine in this process.

News Reports

Cassiro to stay with New England and Miami moving on.

Seriously going to the liquor store now. Please forgive me if i get on a later and post as if i were texting an ex. I figure to be blacked out by 1.

How are these people so terrible that they didnt know that this was the one f@cking thing that couldnt happen to them? How did they not hire private inestigators, w/e the f@ck you had to do to make sure there wasnt even a chance of this happening. Do they not have PR advisors? Im just a shmuck and I wouldve advised Ross that a mediocre certainty must be taken over a star possibility because of this very reason.

See you all on the other side.

Right keep telling me there is nothing wrong with the front office structure!

At the end of the day, Caserio was an "A" candidate and Ross is a "D-" owner, and if you're a D- you don't get to hire an A anymore than a guy who's a 2 gets to **** a 10 (unless he has crazy money, which in this analogy we don't).

That's the sad truth here. When we have an A owner then we'll make A hires. As long as Ross is the owner we'll make hires that are on his level.

I'm still sort of dumbfounded this situation evolved like this but to be honest I did not expect Caserio to get hired here. It just didn't make any sense.

Not a fan of gaine either. He's was the assistant to Jeff remember? Y'all don't remember? Are we settling? Is everyone just ready to move on with just anyone? More than qualified my ass

exactly my point. why tell others to get a hobby, when you yourself have spent 10 years posting here. sounds like a hobby to me

Because some of you are acting like 5-year old children. No one knows what went down. We don't even know for sure, 1st he was offered the job and if he was if he turned it down. Just remember Lazor.

To me if he doesn't want to be here, God bless him I wish him the best. I don't blame him for using us to get ahead, if that's what even happened.

Believe me I would be doing other things if my wife was in town. She isn't so I'm stuck reading all the cry babies complain.

Back
Top Bottom