Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

After Ray Farmer turned us down on Thursday, I didn't think things could get worse. Then Caserio came into the picture and the Dolphins found yet another way to disappoint.

Better option.

Macallan12YearsOld225x300-1.jpg

I saw this coming a mile away. We have been used again! Well played by Caserio to get his raise. He never had any intention of accepting this job.

Why even interview people unless you have a clear understanding that if offered they will take it ?

Am I missing something ? You don't interview maybe's.

No way to run an interview.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 35s
Getting Nick Caserio to interview made the Dolphins' G.M. job look better. Offering him the job and having him turn it down erased that.

screw the emtional crap. Im already at revenge!

I hope Wilfork gained 50 lbs on his way to rehab. lol

I am starting to think I might try to sell real estate to Ross. Maybe he is not so swift there after all.

From Rapoport: Talked to several #Patriots peeps over the past days. No 1 thought Nick Caserio was leaving. All expected what happened — He turned it down

Can't blame Ross for what appears being used to get a raise.

I mean, I don't even understand why he would take the time to interview THREE times if he was only going to turn us down. Was this all an attempt to make the Dolphins look worse than they already do?

Back
Top Bottom