Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

It just doesn't pay to follow the dolphins...christ

Well it looks like it's going to be Gaine, nobody else wants the job. Not sure he does.

We have probably the worst front office in the NFL right now. Looking back at it, emotions aside, it kinda did seem too good to be true. A Pats guy coming here to run things. Cant really remember that happening within a division on a GM level. I know Bill punked out the Jets but this kinda seemed weird from the beginning. Remember what Wes Welker said when he got bounced out of Miami? He always wondered what it would be like playing for the Pats. Cant imagine the opposite where a involved with the division's best team for the past decade would want to leave and come here. He had weird eyes anyways.

I don't even know why they would release that they have offered him the job unless they were SURE he would accept it, otherwise its just more egg on their face. So here's hoping!

EDIT: Wait a minute... he turned us down!?!?

new strategy - keep the bat on shoulder, get hit by pitch

New strategy…CLEAN HOUSE and allow a talented GM/HC to come in at the same ****ing time. How hard is that? He continues with half measures.

I would of liked to try out the weird eyes, trumps the big ears any day. Maybe they're used ro see functionality.

davewannstedt-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom