Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

This needed a new thread?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sure ****ing did, because the other had him being offered the job. While we bandied around whether he would take he turned it down and we knew that via a credible NFL source.

New thread. Thanks for looking out for the bandwidth usage.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Should have promoted Gaine as soon as Ross knew he wanted to keep Joe and Dawn. It was an easy answer and to fill it with a quality outsider was an impossible answer.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 23s

Patriots never believed Nick Caserio was leaving, short of a monumental financial offer. Question now is if he got a VP title or a raise.

Typical pats being sneaky little *******. Can't wait till their org is exposed once Brady leaves.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 2m
Nick Caserio will stay put in New England. Affinity for present job determining factor in decision. Miami has been informed. #patriotstalk

I have to wonder why he would waste an entire weekend in interviews, which isn't a party, just to say no. I think he was either playing Miami all along or was playing NE for more money and control.

You got to take your swing
No harm in that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The problem has been he has swung for Harbaugh…miss. Fisher…miss. Farmer….miss…Caserio…miss. What has he connected on?

I didn't think he had any intention on accepting. Once again, Ross looks like an idiot. Wouldn't be surprised if Dawson and Hickey withdraw. How do you spend 2 days with a guy and not get the feeling he doesn't want the job? I got that feeling the minute he changed his mind and decided to interview. If Ross really liked Licht, he should've moved faster with this long and drawn out process. This has taken WAY too long. Caserio was the only new interview and Hickey was a little late, but there didn't need to be weeks between 1st and 2nd interviews. Hopefully Gaine doesn't turn down the offer when he is the only man left. SMH

I'm am so f**king depressed over this sh*t. F**k Ross and his inability to run this team.

I have to wonder why he would waste an entire weekend in interviews, which isn't a party, just to say no. I think he was either playing Miami all along or was playing NE for more money and control.

He used Miami to play NE.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom