Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

He had no intention of ever taking this job. Which to me is unethical. But I am sure BB is so proud. Payback is a b****.

plenty of people have done it, and will continue to do it. Who hasn't at some point in their professional life felt underpaid, went out got an offer and used it as leverage. If he was a snake, once again our organization is inept at spotting a snake.

Thank god we didn't hire this fool Caserio.

And this story is leaked from DC, which means the story is likely being leaked by Someone from Caserio's team, probably his agent - you know, the guy leveraging him for a raise. Before you all jump off the cliff, wait for the Dolphins story to come out in the next few days.

:lol2:

Thats a great spin job there. So youre suggesting dude's agent LIED to the media and essentially Robert Kraft by telling them his client was offered the job just so he could get a raise. Yea, Im sure that would go over real well with Kraft. That kind of thing wouldnt bury Caserio at all. A smart agent would definately do that because that would definitely lead to that agent getting more of his clients signed with Kraft.

:sidelol: Thats epic.

Everyone wanted Ireland gone. Everyone thought anything would be better than Ireland as GM.

Oops. Things are worse, we would be better if they just kept Ireland. Lesson for the grass is always greener people.

That's were your wrong. This is a ****storm, but I don't care who they end up with...the dart-throwing ****ing monkey will get more skill in the draft than he has.

Like OMG dude! Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Just wait until the details come out.

what more details? from those trusty miami 'we're close' dolphins? Ya they never lie.

Team source told Hyde they were disappointed he turned it down, but have other candidates.

I tried to tell them all to keep everyone one more year for all the new players sake and RT. I became the enemy because they saw me as defending Ireland.

They couldnt see the wisdom. Just hatred ruled the day.

This would have been totally different had Ross done the right thing and made a clean sweep of Philbin, Ireland and Aponte. The half-assed way Ross has handled this is just plain stupid.

BTW, your mock draft looks awesome. I would be thrilled if we end up with even 4 of those players.

For all of Philbin's faults, at least he can close a damn deal. He was in charge of the OC search and ended up with a pretty good get. If Ross were in charge of the OC search we would probably have Dan Henning running the offense right now.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing.

Like OMG dude! Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Just wait until the details come out.

What details could possibly alter the perception of this?

Point blank, the Dolphins were fools to offer the job to a guy without gauging whether he would accept it. It's like they don't understand how their actions will be perceived to the public. AGAIN, they have egg on their face.

:lol2:

Thats a great spin job there. So youre suggesting dude's agent LIED to the media and essentially Robert Kraft by telling them his client was offered the job just so he could get a raise. Yea, Im sure that would go over real well with Kraft. That kind of thing wouldnt bury Caserio at all. A smart agent would definately do that because that would definitely lead to that agent getting more of his clients signed with Kraft.

:sidelol: Thats epic.

How could this not be about Caserio getting a raise?

Harbaugh? Nope (oh and here's an 'extension', sorry Tony). Fisher? Nope. Stadium renovations? Nope. Farmer? Nope. Gamble? Nope. Caserio? Nope. This has been Ross' tenure as owner over 5 years. Think about that. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

Well on the bright side next year if Ross blows it up we get to go through this for HC GM and cza!

possible when they offered, he had his demands about power, Dolphins wouldn't meet demands and he bounced

That or the pats were just messing with us interesting how this was the first interview he accepted

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 4m
Team source says about Caserio turning them down: "Disappointed, but we have other candidates."

bahahahaha

Well, this is true. I'm sure they are disappointed. And they certainly do have other candidates.

Unfortunately, those other candidates aren't that hot and now the franchise looks like it's run by a bunch of ****ing morons. Maybe it is.

Well, this is true. I'm sure they are disappointed. And they certainly do have other candidates.

Unfortunately, those other candidates aren't that hot and now the franchise looks like it's run by a bunch of ****ing morons. Maybe it is.

Oh it is.

Back
Top Bottom