Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offer Caserio the GM job/Rejects offer to stay in New England

He had no intention of ever taking this job. Which to me is unethical. But I am sure BB is so proud. Payback is a b****.

There is nothing unethical about it at all. It goes on in just about every line of work there is. If another business is willing to give you a better job with more pay, then you have every right in the world to give your current employer an opportunity to keep you. Everyone does it. Its called setting the market for yourself.

Honestly, we shouldve seen it coming.

On top of that, the fact he passed on being the GM here and instead took a pay raise to keep his current job, tells you that he dosent think much of our organization. Which is what everyone else's actions follow suit with.

Now, if the Caserio's agent had told the media or the Pats that he was offered the job and he wasnt, then that would be extremely unethical...... which is of course why that didnt happen. He was offered the job. He or his agent wouldnt have said he was unless it was true. To lie about that to squeeze more money out of the Pats would be career suicide for both of them.

Methinks the nxt GM we hire will be the laughing stock of the league

So does Brian Gaine turn us down tomorrow?

If we are lucky, but I doubt it he is like the drunk fat girl at the bar. She wants to turn down the ****housed frat boy but she doesn't know if or when her next dickining will stop buy

Step 1, bring in a football czar with some credibility to oversee the team. Step 2, never do anything except watch the team and sign paychecks ever again.

Easy 2 step plan for you, Steve.

He'd make Peterson the czar though...probably the same idiot he is getting his advice from now...

What details could possibly alter the perception of this?

Point blank, the Dolphins were fools to offer the job to a guy without gauging whether he would accept it. It's like they don't understand how their actions will be perceived to the public. AGAIN, they have egg on their face.

You see, I believe Ross did have a guage on it. He supposedly took the man out to dinner last night and stayed in town for second interview.

how at this point can the man not see he is interested? Cesario had no intention of ever taking this job and the patriots basically told everyone this afterwards.

So like I say, paybacks a bi***! Brady is getting old and whiny so much that he wont watch the superbowl. How noble of you tommy boy.

He'd make Peterson the czar though...probably the same idiot he is getting his advice from now...

I'm willing to bet Peterson could at least close one of these deals. ONE of them. Just ONE of them.

Right now, the only thing I enjoy about the Miami Dolphins is ripping on them for being so goddamn stupid. I fully expect them to give me more ammunition tomorrow.

How could this not be about Caserio getting a raise?

It was obviously all about him getting a raise. I never said it wasnt.

However there is nothing wrong with that. It happens all the time. You were suggesting that he or his agent wouldve lied about him getting the job offer though. That is not the case at all.

Hey remember when Lazor was picked to be OC for the Lions, wait that never happened.............

I tried to tell them all to keep everyone one more year for all the new players sake and RT. I became the enemy because they saw me as defending Ireland.

They couldnt see the wisdom. Just hatred ruled the day.

I don't know whether to frame this or make it my new sig...LOL

Hey remember when Lazor was picked to be OC for the Vikings, wait that never happened.............

Remember the time I argued for months that Russell Wilson was a terrible QB? :lol: Hey, me neither.

The difference is, the Dolphins have ADMITTED that Caserio turned them down. There is no bogus reporting here. He was offered the job and said 'no thanks.'

So does Brian Gaine turn us down tomorrow?

Dude if Gaine turns us down then that is the ULTIMATE fail. It really couldnt get worse than that.

Ross may have to seriously consider the FH poll and bring in a few of us for interviews at that point.

Or worse yet, what if Ross hires OMAR as GM??????

There is nothing unethical about it at all. It goes on in just about every line of work there is. If another business is willing to give you a better job with more pay, then you have every right in the world to give your current employer an opportunity to keep you. Everyone does it. Its called setting the market for yourself.

Honestly, we shouldve seen it coming.

On top of that, the fact he passed on being the GM here and instead took a pay raise to keep his current job, tells you that he dosent think much of our organization. Which is what everyone else's actions follow suit with.

Now, if the Caserio's agent had told the media or the Pats that he was offered the job and he wasnt, then that would be extremely unethical...... which is of course why that didnt happen. He was offered the job. He or his agent wouldnt have said he was unless it was true. To lie about that to squeeze more money out of the Pats would be career suicide for both of them.

dude, he turned down the offer so fast that he probly was on the phone with Bill as soon as he was offered. That is unethical. You dont continue a second interview and string along people making them think your interested when you indeed are not.

Back
Top Bottom