Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Wasn't Exactly Blown Away By Team's Early-round Picks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Wasn't Exactly Blown Away By Team's Early-round Picks

The jury is still out on Gase, but he was well regarded in the league and we all know he didn't make that decision on his own. The fact is that we really don't know how many "final" decisions he's made in regards to football operations but we do know that the team for the most part has been at or below average while he's been an owner.

The team has been at or below average since about 2002.

I believe the 2007 Season was before his takeover of the team. A complete blight on the foundation of a once proud franchise .

I wonder if Miami had New Orleans offer as a possibility and that's what made Ross pause. If New Orleans offered as much as they did to move up to Green Bay's spot at 14 why wouldn't they have tried to get to Miami's spot at 11? A first round pick in next year's draft should at least be discussed.

Good! that’s a great sign. he’s been gung-ho about every other 1st and fat-check FA since Day1... i want him nervously-tense in his box seat.

Ross has seen plenty of coaches and GM's come in and go out all selling the same QB to him. He wants the splashy pick because that may put more butts in his seats.

Back
Top Bottom