*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

Totally agree and I was just going to post something about this.

Tannehill was taking sacks all day today. Typical Tannehill. Putting his team in bad situations, especially his defense, giving the opponents short fields. I wonder if Titan's fans will blame the OL, defense, and coaching for his sack taking?

I bet there is a huge correlation between old Tannehill apologists here and Tua apologists.
Your name fits you perfectly

its a weird win for sure - emotions run high during games but we are all fans and reacting in real time on this board. I know personally i react in ways I wouldnt in person in game threads and its out of frustration and passion; there is a therapeutic aspect to expressing frustrations while watching the games at home. ultimately, we all want the same outcome, we all love this team!

huge game next week. for all the warts that surfaced, we are 1-0 and have a chance to take an early hold on the division. sky is the limit at 1-0..

fins up
Drink more during games

Oh? Did Allen's poor play get them a win today? Or did Tuas normal play get them a win? I'm confused which is which, could you enlighten me?
Josh Allen's poor play obviously did not get them a win today. And Tua's "normal" play got us a win every bit as much as our O-Line's poor play did, and our defensive execution on third down did. At some point, we are going to have to stop making excuses for Tua's average play by saying, "well Tua won and player X lost". I mean, is that what we are going to be hanging our hats on? That Tua will win ugly enough times to get us to a Super Bowl? If you are trying to say you'd rather have Tua over Josh Allen right now, there's not much I can say to that.

Using that logic I guess players like Trent Dilfer, Jeff Hostetler, Mark Rypien, and Brad Johnson are all better than Dan Marino.

Wow, could not watch the game live and just finished it.......A win in Foxborough week 1....I'll take that to the Beer Fridge!!!!

Watching games again, I can see just how hard the NFL is....so close is so many and the Dolphins find a way for a late turnover.....HOWARD YESSSSSSS!!!!! and Malcolm Brown is clutch and Tua hits that slant to Parker........LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BC: :BC: :BC: :BC:

Josh Allen's poor play obviously did not get them a win today. And Tua's "normal" play got us a win every bit as much as our O-Line's poor play did, and our defensive execution on third down did. At some point, we are going to have to stop making excuses for Tua's average play by saying, "well Tua won and player X lost". I mean, is that what we are going to be hanging our hats on? That Tua will win ugly enough times to get us to a Super Bowl? If you are trying to say you'd rather have Tua over Josh Allen right now, there's not much I can say to that.

Using that logic I guess players like Trent Dilfer, Jeff Hostetler, Mark Rypien, and Brad Johnson are both better than Dan Marino.

Gotcha. So we should expect a better win from the QB. Got it. Just let me know what stats are good enough for you other than the team winning.

Biggest difference between Tua and Jones was how they handled pressure.

Tua was jittery in the pocket when faced with pressure and often wanted to scramble and buy himself more time while dropping his eyes.

Jones stood tall in the pocket, sliding subtly to escape pressure while resetting his feet and being decisive with his throws, knowing where to go with the ball quickly.

We can talk all we want about how “a win is a win is a win”, especially up in Foxborough, but if Tua keeps this type of play up throughout the season he’s giving the FO ammo to go after Watson.

To be fair, all there is to read from you on this forum is back and forth with you and other people about Tua... I just thought a win in NE might change your tone a bit but... You do you...lol
I figured it out. He literally gets off, like sexually, posting negative $hit about Tua. Over and over and over. It can only mean one thing— It’s his fetish. Bet he has all kind of Tua paraphernalia over his bed and in his bathroom. Unfortunately his man love will never be returned, which is why he so angry. Makes total sense. Lol

I was going to read the rest of this thread but will stop after page 1. 5 Freakin negative posts after winning in NE week one. Was not the 35-6 I predicted and New England were stronger than I thought they would be. This win could become a crucial playoff decider down the road!!!!!

Can't wait for Buffalo!!!! :BC: :BC: :BC:

I never even brought up Allen. But Allen absolutely played poorly today, even more so when you consider that he's actually shown he can play at a high level for an entire season and is an MVP candidate this year. In fact, I would say Allen played poorly, and Tua played the way he's always played.

Josh Allen's poor play is on par with Tua's normal play. At least as of right now.
It’s actually much worse. If that ball wasn’t bobbled into the defenders hands Tua’s QBR would have been 95 with a rushing TD to boot. If that were the case would everyone still be talking about how Tua isn’t a good QB? He actually played well.

NBP81 said:
Jesus ****ing Christ man cant we enjoy a ****ing Win against NE in their house without having to deal with pissed of people that think Tua should've played better? **** man, let go of your hate for one ****ing player and enjoy the ****ing win.
Love this post. It spoke to me

You can't enjoy the win AND critique areas of concern that you saw? Could you, for example, enjoy the win AND express concern for the O-line? Would that be equally as offensive to you? Or would that be warranted?

Biggest difference between Tua and Jones was how they handled pressure.

Tua was jittery in the pocket when faced with pressure and often wanted to scramble and buy himself more time while dropping his eyes.

Jones stood tall in the pocket, sliding subtly to escape pressure while resetting his feet and being decisive with his throws, knowing where to go with the ball quickly.

We can talk all we want about how “a win is a win is a win”, especially up in Foxborough, but if Tua keeps this type of play up throughout the season he’s giving the FO ammo to go after Watson.
Yawn. Another genius. I swear, is this really a MD fan board? I’m really starting to question if I took a wrong turn somewhere

It’s actually much worse. If that ball wasn’t bobbled into the defenders hands Tua’s QBR would have been 95 with a rushing TD to boot. If that were the case would everyone still be talking about how Tua isn’t a good QB? He actually played well.
Tua played ok. He got the win, and that's GREAT. I don't think he played poorly. He played very Tua-esque.

Back
Top Bottom