Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have.

Xeticus

Starter
Reaction score
I read up the jets fan forums from time to time. There is a thread there now on the the gang green fan forum now about players they hate facing and would love to have on their team. One name that get mentions a lot is Ronnie Brown. No surprise there. Another player they seem to respect a lot and would love to have on their team is Sean Smith. Several Jets fans seemed to respect him and thought he would pair well with Revis and Cromartie.

I find it interesting because I'm a huge Sean Smith fan but most Dolphins fans seem to be more excited by Vontae Davis. It's kind of nice of rival fans to notice how solid Sean is on the ball.

I'd take Revis and Mangold in a heartbeat. Probably Harris too.

I'd imagine the Jest fans, at least the objective ones, on the other hand would rather sub-out either one of our young CB-studs for Cromartie, would take Long over DaSh*tBrick in a NY Minute, prefer Ronnie over at the least, LT and prefer Hartline, Cam or Bess over Clowney. And of course there's Carpenter over Feeley or whatever clown they have in there to replace him.

Would like to have LT in a Dolphins uniform even if he's getting up there in age.

If you only watch the Jets and those Dolphins games are all you have seen of Ginn you probably think he is pretty good:lol:

They are very big on Ronnie Brown also. They seem to be big on Wes Welker as well but seem to have no interest in any of the Dolphin's receivers. I don't think they realize we got some good things going with Hartline and Bess.

I'm betting every team in our divsion would want Ronnie he was voted the most feared player in the AFCE and it is weird that some fans here don't want Ronnie he is our best offensive player.

Back
Top Bottom