Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have.

Yet, 90% of us in finheaven would trade Ronnie for a 2nd...unbelievable!

not sure why its unbelievable. do u really think any team in the NFL will trade a first. In fact any team can sign him right now for a first and guess what no takers.

not sure why its unbelievable. do u really think any team in the NFL will trade a first. In fact any team can sign him right now for a first and guess what no takers.

That would be because he is coming back from an injury last year, if he had finished the year, this year there would be multiple teams trying to get him in thier uniform, and a 1st round would not be a problem.

Last year with Ronnie...the best running team in the NFL.
Without Ronnie.....good, but not great at running the ball.

How do you add someone to your "ignore" list? The only posts I see from dlockz is Ronnie bashing posts.

I've never seen anyone go out of their way to talk smack on one player as much as you. Would you feel better if we were stuck back in the days of Lamar Smith and KAJ? I mean, sure they sucked but they did stay healthy... :rolleyes2:

That would be because he is coming back from an injury last year, if he had finished the year, this year there would be multiple teams trying to get him in thier uniform, and a 1st round would not be a problem.

Last year with Ronnie...the best running team in the NFL.
Without Ronnie.....good, but not great at running the ball.

that's incorrect. Ronnie got hurt in game 9 so through 8 games:

Miami: 261 carries, 1194 yds, 4.6 YPC
NYJ: 295 carries, 1421 yds, 4.8 YPC

How do you add someone to your "ignore" list? The only posts I see from dlockz is Ronnie bashing posts.

I've never seen anyone go out of their way to talk smack on one player as much as you. Would you feel better if we were stuck back in the days of Lamar Smith and KAJ? I mean, sure they sucked but they did stay healthy... :rolleyes2:

Well its not that hard to put a person on ignore. U dont like it put me on ignore, Im sorry all u want to hear is some imaginary stuff about Ronnie Brown being all that as a runningback. he has never been able to carry the load or stay healthy and thats a fact. I actually like Ronnie as a back and want him here at a reasonable price, not paid like one of the best backs in football. Lamar Smith was not as horrible as u think in 2000 he was pretty damn good with a poor run blocking line and had 14tds as well as having a great playoff game. He ran for 209 yards versus Indy in the playoffs and his career highs are quite a bit higher than Brown's. Im sure everyone remembers Ronnie Brown's one playoff game 12 carries 19 yards. People seem to forget that Brown had 4 straight games where he averaged 3.5 or less a carry this season.

that's incorrect. Ronnie got hurt in game 9 so through 8 games:

Miami: 261 carries, 1194 yds, 4.6 YPC
NYJ: 295 carries, 1421 yds, 4.8 YPC

Actually you are wrong, you can bring out all the stats you want, but before the Ronnie went down, many agreed that the premier running attack was in Miami not NJ, once Ronnie went down, so did Miami running the ball...if you want to continue to live in that fantasy that the Jets were better, then go ahead.

Just remember, Miami's so called inferior running attack had their way with the Colts all night, controled the clock in an unheard of margin of 3-1, while the Jets great running attack in 2 games was not even close to as overpowering....lets not even compare how Miami and the Jets compared in other common games like against the Saints.

why did posts get deleted? I already responded to the silly notion that "many agreed" Miami had the premier rushing attack despite the clear lack of evidence to back that up.

There is but one Jet i would love to have on our team, and thats Mangold.
One of the best Centers in the NFL, would'nt mind to see him snap the ball to Henne, instead of Jake Grove committing false starts

Back
Top Bottom