Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players the Jets Fans Hate/Would Love to Have.

OK I am going to be the lone detractor here. I do not want Revis. I think he is a little overrated. Excellent...but not all world like the media blew him up to be going through the playoffs. The cost of having our two CBs and Revis is too high and I liek our guys. I dont see Corner as an area of need for us. I would take Jenkins, Mangold, and Harris though. I would also take Braylon Edwards. Sorry guys, we do not have a legitimate number 1 WR on this team. Its a fact.

So that's my list.

Obviously Jake Long, he'd be a great RT:chuckle:

Polite would be a nice replacement for Richardson since this will likely be his last year.

Maybe one of your DEs? that's the one area on D we could really use an upgrade.

I'll go out on a limb here and assume that was sarcasm... Even a Jest fan has to realize he's an all-pro LT. :ponder:

I'm betting every team in our divsion would want Ronnie he was voted the most feared player in the AFCE and it is weird that some fans here don't want Ronnie he is our best offensive player.

If he werent an injury magnet he would be the most feared player in the NFL. I think thats why Fin fans are always so down on him. He plays so hard for the first 3/4 of the season and when fans expect him to show up and get us into the playoffs hes out of commision. I don't hate him for it. He is really the only player on this offense that teams spend they're whole week preparing for. But of course now they will have to worry about the Terminator Chad Henne. "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WIN!":foundout:

He is great but I think Brick is every bit as good as he is, it was a joke but if a team had both one great LT would have to move to RT and since Brick would have the seniority if we got Long he'd move to RT:)

Or more realistically, if the jest had Jake, they'd be offering up Dachitbrick as trade bait for a 3rd rounder to perhaps draft a dependable WR. :up:

id get rex ryan so our linemenb could keep theyre weight don around the buffett table

id get rex ryan so our linemen could keep theyre weight down around the buffett table

I'll go out on a limb here and assume that was sarcasm... Even a Jest fan has to realize he's an all-pro LT. :ponder:

He is great but I think Brick is every bit as good as he is, it was a joke but if a team had both one great LT would have to move to RT and since Brick would have the seniority if we got Long he'd move to RT:)

I'd take Revis and Mangold in a heartbeat. Probably Harris too.

I'd imagine the Jest fans, at least the objective ones, on the other hand would rather sub-out either one of our young CB-studs for Cromartie, would take Long over DaSh*tBrick in a NY Minute, prefer Ronnie over at the least, LT and prefer Hartline, Cam or Bess over Clowney. And of course there's Carpenter over Feeley or whatever clown they have in there to replace him.

No I wouldn't trade Cromartie for either of your CBs... He is one of the most athletic players in the NFL. Cro is only 25 years old and is better than those guys. Vontae Davis rookie season wasn't any better than Dwight Lowery's rookie year.

And your other comments about Brick, you are wrong in thinking he only fetch a 3rd round pick. Brick is a franchise LT, hes top 5 at the position just like Jake Long. Yes Brick was inconsistent his first 2 years, but the last 2 he has been really good and keeps improving. The top 3 LTs from last year are probably Joe Thomas, Jake Long, and Brick.

I'd take Ronnie, hes always injured which I don't like but when healthy hes a great player.

Obviously Jake Long, he'd be a great RT:chuckle:

Polite would be a nice replacement for Richardson since this will likely be his last year.

Maybe one of your DEs? that's the one area on D we could really use an upgrade.
Why have Jake Long at RT? He's 2 year pro bowler at LT already.

The Dolphins do have some good talent at DE. I especially like Merling and Langford.

I'm surprised that Polite doesn't get more attention. 2 years in a row he gets EVERY first down he's asked to. Polite is a beast and I'd have to say he's a contender for best FB in the NFL.

Honestly outside of Revis or Jenkins I can't think of any Jets player I'd want. Maybe Shonne Green as Ronnie's replacement.

No I wouldn't trade Cromartie for either of your CBs... He is one of the most athletic players in the NFL. Cro is only 25 years old and is better than those guys. Vontae Davis rookie season wasn't any better than Dwight Lowery's rookie year.

And your other comments about Brick, you are wrong in thinking he only fetch a 3rd round pick. Brick is a franchise LT, hes top 5 at the position just like Jake Long. Yes Brick was inconsistent his first 2 years, but the last 2 he has been really good and keeps improving. The top 3 LTs from last year are probably Joe Thomas, Jake Long, and Brick.

I'd take Ronnie, hes always injured which I don't like but when healthy hes a great player.

After Cromartie's racked up some 15 or so missed tackles and given up some 10 TD's trying for a pick, you'll be back here to explain why he's better than our promising rookies, right? right?... rrriiiiiiiight... :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom