Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019

Ballage had almost no shot to become anything but a goal line back, now... he doesn't have that.

He tried his best and there is no reason to trash the man for not being good enough. None of us were good enough either...

Don't be trash, don't slam the poor SOB. We can treat him with the same dignity that we are treating Norton.

All of our rb's combined are averaging less than 3 yards a carry this season. Going to need to use some picks and money to find a new crew.

Walton was 3.8. Sure the line sucks but Ballage was really awful, I've slow-motioned some of his runs where he missed obvious cuts for big gains. We should draft 2 or 3 RB's next year. Swift would be a start.

Walton was 3.8. Sure the line sucks but Ballage was really awful, I've slow-motioned some of his runs where he missed obvious cuts for big gains. We should draft 2 or 3 RB's next year. Swift would be a start.

The line isnt great at run blocking no. Some of that is the constant shuffling some of it is bad play (Shaq Calhoun and Julien Davenport have been pretty awful the last two weeks and at times both are just not blocking anybody) but there have been quite a few instances where the OL did a solid job and Ballage still couldnt get yards because he either a)didnt follieri the blocking and instead ran up the OLs back or b) couldnt beat a man 1 on 1.

Again not gonna cover for the OL but the film has not been kind to Mr Ballage

I said it was an achillies right then and there. Non contact football injury u gotta always expect the worst. Hope he saved his money.

Hope his recovery goes well and he finds a new team or career. But I'm glad glad we get to see more of others. He really isn't a good fit for the Dolphins. IMO

Sorry for the kid. Wish him the best wherever his life takes him. Just because he wasnt great for us, didnt mean he wasnt a great individual.

Even I made a joke about him the other day but this is tough for a young man who dedicated his life to this and now it is all over. Very sad to hear. Hope he can prove the haters wrong and catch on somewhere else some day.

On a said note... why couldnt it have been Bobby McCain?

Negative carries take a toll on your body. Means you’re always getting clobbered backwards by big heavy men.

Back
Top Bottom