Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford

I thought Ford, late in the season, was little to no drop off when DeVante Parker got hurt. He looked just like a Parker clone. He is a coach on the field and is a very heady player. But, we have no way of knowing Flo's s mind. He's is not afraid to shake things up!

I thought Ford, late in the season, was little to no drop off when DeVante Parker got hurt. He looked just like a Parker clone. He is a coach on the field and is a very heady player. But, we have no way of knowing Flo's s mind. He's is not afraid to shake things up!
I like Ford, as a 10-12 snap a game guy, with maybe some upside to that, but he has nowhere near the power, or raw athletic ability of a healthy DVP, IMO.

He isn't going to run over anyone, or break a lot of tackles.

I’m with Mach on this one. Parker is a physical beast

I'd hope we tap into some of talent at wr in this year's class. Even though on paper it looks we are good at position, you can't think that way. Hell just bring guys into camp to compete with those who seem like locks to make the roster. You might find another gem like we did with Williams last year vs. being content at the position. Just get better, that's I want to see this upcoming season. Development.

Oh good, I read the title quickly and thought we had signed this guy...

View attachment 40923

serveimage

Ford has tools and he showed last year he has the skill and awareness to make himself available to his QB all game long. I expect good things from him next year.

Shocking when you think, not picking on Ford here, who was pretty good down the stretch last season. But in his three 3 years (assuming he got around what he got this year) he'll have made $1.8 mill, average salary in Florida is around $55k, If my maths is right, then the average person in florida would have to work 32 years to make the same amount as one of the lowest paid players on the team.

In terms of the talent, makes sense for both guys, their battle though is making that final 53, hopefully it's going to be tough for them because we've built up a stronger roster than last year.

Sieler looked pretty solid in that one game. I'm intrigued by him
I'm 100% with you on intrigued, he honestly looked possessed in that on one game he got his sack in. He looked like what many thought he was going to be for Baltimore a steal in the draft, he just couldn't stay healthy. I may be a homer but I think he may surprise some people and be a pretty good force on the dline. He just looked so much more aggressive then the rest of our guys it was refreshing, personally rooting for the guy at 24 he could stick around for some time if he says healthy.

Back
Top Bottom