Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford

Back end roster moves, but something to report on. Hope Ford sticks around, rather keep him and get rid of Hurns.

Dolphins re-signed DT Trent Harris to a one-year, $585,000 contract.
Harris was an exclusive rights free agent. He was claimed off waivers from the Patriots at final cuts last season. A second-year UDFA out of Miami, Harris made three starts across 11 appearances in 2019, notching 1.5 sacks.
Mar 12, 2020, 4:35 PM ET

• Dolphins re-signed WR Isaiah Ford to a one-year, $660,000 contract.
    The third-year seventh-rounder was an exclusive rights free agent. Ford began 2019 on the practice squad before eventually working his way into a big role down the stretch as the Dolphins dealt with injury issues at wideout. Despite that, we would not consider Ford a lock for the 2020 53-man roster as the Dolphins dig deeper into their massive overhaul.
Harris and Ford. I see what you did there, very clever! But, these are not the Patriots Games Dr. Jones, so grab your wookie friend and hop on Air Force One and take these fugitives out of clear and present danger, ya frantic blade runner!

:guard: :munch:

Harris and Ford. I see what you did there, very clever! But, these are not the Patriots Games Dr. Jones, so grab your wookie friend and hop on Air Force One and take these fugitives out of clear and present danger, ya frantic blade runner!

:guard: :munch:

I didnt even think of that!

dissappointed in myself :frown

I didnt even think of that!

dissappointed in myself :frown
I don't believe you brother! :D You knew what you were doing, this is just one of those "modesty" things I've heard about .... not that I'd know what that means personally.

I don't believe you brother! :D You knew what you were doing, this is just one of those "modesty" things I've heard about .... not that I'd know what that means personally.
9a667311597b4a708a5aae62c8e929a765ebaa7f.jpg

I am a fan of Ford. As a backup he’s a quality player.

It looked like he knew what he was supposed to be doing out there.

Back
Top Bottom