Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re-sign Harris and Ford

This is a deep wr class, but if Miami goes into the year with a healthy Parker, Williams, Hurns, Grant, Ford and Gary Jennings as the sixth developmental project wr that wouldn't be too bad. I would trade Hurns and Grant today for a freed up roster spot if I could, but in few years a number of the wrs in the 2020 draft pool will be available for pennies on the dollar as reclamation projects.

glad to see ford,sieler back have potential , not sure trent harris has as much
hopefully we tender biegel,colbert,haack, as our RFA [biegel,colbert might need 2nd rnd tenders?]
also i would re sign , john jenkins ,evan boehm,and maybe walt aikens amongst our UFA list

Seeing Harris turned my stomach, I'm glad it's the other Harris. We need bodies to fill the spots, too bad Grier doesn't know what he's doing. (sic)

Good to hear the news on Ford, kid has worked hardbto get to the point he's at, and is actually starting to look like a consistent, as well as good option.

Ban OP please, almost had a heart attack when I saw it said resigned Harris. Thought it was Charles Harris and became depressed.

Back
Top Bottom