Dolphins Rookie Mini-Camp: Day 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Rookie Mini-Camp: Day 3

SpeedRush99 said:
I hope you don't honestly think that. :lol:

Why not Saban believes Special Teams are just as important as offense and defense...so if we can get ronnie in on a couple plays [he is very fast] we could set some stuff up

anyone have any pictures of Roth? i want to see what these "ugly" revolution helmets look like.

(the vids won't play for me).

DolphinDevil28 said:
Where do all those other pictures come from?

I didn't see them on the official site.

They added more pics on there.

Buddwalk said:
Why not Saban believes Special Teams are just as important as offense and defense...so if we can get ronnie in on a couple plays [he is very fast] we could set some stuff up

Yeah I can see maybe kickoff returns maybe but not kickoffs. I totally understand the importance of special teams but IMO I honestly don't see Saban putting his #1 tailback in on kickoff coverage, Kay Jay maybe but not Ronnie. Then again stranger things have happened.

I was really excited to see that i was able to watch a portion of the practice. I wish that miamidolphins.com would of done that Friday and Saturday.

texasPHINSfan said:
anyone have any pictures of Roth? i want to see what these "ugly" revolution helmets look like.

(the vids won't play for me).

I'm sure you've seen them before, they've been around a couple years now. Their the ones that protect your jaw more and have the wierd looking facemasks.

clear.gif

clear.gif

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah I can see maybe kickoff returns maybe but not kickoffs. I totally understand the importance of special teams but IMO I honestly don't see Saban putting his #1 tailback in on kickoff coverage, Kay Jay maybe but not Ronnie. Then again stranger things have happened.

Well.. Billichick puts starters on Special Teams all the time.

Also, Chambers was on ST his first year, of course, he wasnt the number 2 overall pick though.

SpeedRush99 said:

Who said ronnie is his #1 tailback...he might of used the 1st round pick on him but for all we know Kay Jay could take his job or lamar gordon could...right now its all speculation

Said hes going to meet with his staff right now to discuss the possibility of signing another 3-4 invitees to contracts.

6-8 guys are in the running to be signed....

SkapePhin said:
Well.. Billichick puts starters on Special Teams all the time.

Also, Chambers was on ST his first year, of course, he wasnt the number 2 overall pick though.
skape,
i check your sig thread almost daily and keep missing out on it before it gets locked. this time it was only open for several hours late saturday night, and closed again at 2:30 a.m!!! you should leave it open so i can at least get my foot in the door! :)

texasPHINSfan said:
skape,
i check your sig thread almost daily and keep missing out on it before it gets locked. this time it was only open for several hours late saturday night, and closed again at 2:30 a.m!!! you should leave it open so i can at least get my foot in the door! :)

pm me your sig request and then when skape opens it i'll post it...I'm always on anyway when its open

Buddwalk said:
Who said ronnie is his #1 tailback...he might of used the 1st round pick on him but for all we know Kay Jay could take his job or lamar gordon could...right now its all speculation

OK:rolleyes:

lot of kay-jay hype, and he deserves some of it...but starting over brown? c'mon now

Back
Top Bottom