Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Jammar Taylor

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Well I have seen offensive and defensive MVP so thought it would be interesting in a poor rookie class to choose dolphins rookie of year

I would have to say Sturgis really. Don jones made so good special teams plays but all other guys were too sample sized to say

Well I have seen offensive and defensive MVP so thought it would be interesting in a poor rookie class to choose dolphins rookie of year

None of the above, while waiting for someone to put some of the above, lol

I would have to say Sturgis really. Don jones made so good special teams plays but all other guys were too sample sized to say

He made me miss Carp, not an easy thing to do.

None of the above, while waiting for someone to put some of the above, lol

It was a sad class I agree but Jones was good on special teams. Our rookie class was a major reason why we didn't take step up

It was a sad class I agree but Jones was good on special teams. Our rookie class was a major reason why we didn't take step up

Jones was actually one of the worst in missing 4 tackles but, made a play which is all anyone remembers.

Jones was actually one of the worst in missing 4 tackles but, made a play which is all anyone remembers.

I also remember the one where he stepped out of bounds and cost us a turnover on a punt..

You guys left off Sims who probably played the most downs and caught a nice TD pass to win a game for us.

Poor class for sure. Hope Hickey kicks butt this draft but he may not have many picks to work with when all is said and done.

All special teamers miss tackles. When running full speed down the field and the other guy is doing the same in the opposite direction the smallest juke can cause a miss. There was only the one big play he made but he made other good plays all season.

I also remember the one where he stepped out of bounds and cost us a turnover on a punt..

You guys left off Sims who probably played the most downs and caught a nice TD pass to win a game for us.

Poor class for sure. Hope Hickey kicks butt this draft but he may not have many picks to work with when all is said and done.

good catch forgot about sims.

This class could go down as one of the worst in recent dolphin history

He made more than one play and that's no different than people praising Jordan for a few big plays and ignoring all the other plays that he was blocked easily or pushed out of the way.
when you play 25 pecent of the plays u should not only be judged by like 4 plays

All special teamers miss tackles. When running full speed down the field and the other guy is doing the same in the opposite direction the smallest juke can cause a miss. There was only the one big play he made but he made other good plays all season.

True but. missing 4 was the worst on the team. That's no our rookie of the year.

Sam Brenner. He at least looked decent when he was in.

He made more than one play and that's no different than people praising Jordan for a few big plays and ignoring all the other plays that he was blocked easily or pushed out of the way.
when you play 25 pecent of the plays u should not only be judged by like 4 plays

So, as I made no mention of Jordan for that reason, we agree on Jones, who was MUCH worse?

Back
Top Bottom