• Don Jones

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Jelani Jenkins

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Jammar Taylor

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the stats that you keep spraying out are meaningless. Jones was a gunner on the outside to force guys inside. Jordan was an inside guy who gang tackled. Your trying to compare 2 different special team positions based on tackels. Thats like saying Wheeler was the best guy on defense because he had the most tackles. He must have been twice as good as grimes right? he had almost twice the amount of tackles.

You need to understand that we are talking her of one on one solo tackles, no assists involved.

Im sure they watched more runningback plays than me and they still have a silly rating of Bell over Moreno.
I don't live and die by PFF because of their flawed ratings. Not in any way shape or form did Bell have a better season than Moreno yet their eyes tell them he did.
I find pff interesting but its just another group of opinions regardless if they are locked in a room watching TV 16 hours a day. They still came up with the idiotic notion that Bell was more effective than Moreno after all those hours

They have Bell causing 33 missed tackles and Moreno 21. What was your count?

They have Bell causing 33 missed tackles and Moreno 21. What was your count?
so that's the only judge of a runningback got ya that's all I need to know. Amazing how awesome Bell is and yet he has been able to start like 4 games in his career, I guess his coaches are just idiots.
I mean PFF says he is better than Reggie Bush it must be so. So in your honest opinion Joque Bell was a superior runningback to Knowshown Moreno last year.

You need to understand that we are talking her of one on one solo tackles, no assists involved.

when did i mention assists? i watched every snap of the games this year and i never saw Jordan take a guy 1 on 1 in the open field. There were always guys around the tackle. Jordan is the guy who gets him down and the others help clean up. It still goes into the stats you cherish so much as a solo.

so that's the only judge of a runningback got ya that's all I need to know. Amazing how awesome Bell is and yet he has been able to start like 4 games in his career, I guess his coaches are just idiots.
I mean PFF says he is better than Reggie Bush it must be so. So in your honest opinion Joque Bell was a superior runningback to Knowshown Moreno last year.

NOT the only judge. Just asking how you saw that aspect of their games, and you saw nothing but, still want to take your shots. How many plays did you watch of each RB in blocking, running, or receiving? Maybe a few, and you wanna be the expert?

NOT the only judge. Just asking how you saw that aspect of their games, and you saw nothing but, still want to take your shots. How many plays did you watch of each RB in blocking, running, or receiving? Maybe a few, and you wanna be the expert?

never said I was an expert but their stats are not the end all. Of course I don't sit around and watch tapes of games 24/7 I have an actual job but doesn't mean that their stats are without flaw.
Lets see what the so called experts think when its time top give Bell or Moreno a contract or when its time to start one of these guys. I don't have to watch endless hours of games to determin that Moreno had a better season than Bell.
PFF is a fun site but their views are just the way they interpret things , doesn't make them experts at running back play. If they were such experts they would probably work elsewhere

Brenner looked OK in his first game but, sucked after that.

Sucked in comparison to what? The other bunch of rookie crap that took the field? By comparison to the others, he was a freaking All-Pro.

OK...I'm being a little facetious...

Stats are entertaining- always a heated debate. But they are useless for football. There are way too many variables.

No vote for me unless you know of a rookie cheerleader i can get behind. :d-day:

Well I have seen offensive and defensive MVP so thought it would be interesting in a poor rookie class to choose dolphins rookie of year

I'd say nobody. Thanks a lot Ireland!!

Ozzy rules!!

5 draft picks in the first 3 rounds, and not a single starter or impact player. That's just awful.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Voted for Don Jones

I think that's the only one that deserves a vote. He's the only one who gave us return on his draft value.

It was a sad class I agree but Jones was good on special teams. Our rookie class was a major reason why we didn't take step up

Yep. Sturgis made me long for Carpenter bad. I think Jordan and Taylor can be starters in the future but the rest is indeed meh. I'd give the award to Don Jones though, special teams baller.. He gave that returner a rock bottom that was great

So, as I made no mention of Jordan for that reason, we agree on Jones, who was MUCH worse?

Is there any other rookie that was responsible or significantly contributed to 5-10 third down stops (or the offensive or special teams equivalent). If not, then Jordan should get the dubious honors.

No Dallas Thomas option..

Back
Top Bottom