• Jelani Jenkins

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Jammar Taylor

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good catch forgot about sims.

This class could go down as one of the worst in recent dolphin history

And the worst part of that is is that we started out with the most draft selections in recent Dolphins history. Ireland should be castrated for such a fiasco.

I voted Jones based on one, game changing play he made covering a punt in the Atlanta game. He lit up the return man causing a fumble and turned the momentum. Based in my logic I could have voted for Sims who made a game winning catch in the same game. Jordan made a couple nice plays - like the hit on Flakeo that Jones returned for a TD but we lost that game. Sturgis had the worst FG accuracy in the league. Holy cow this shouldn't be so hard!

I dunno…I said Jelani Jenkins. Dion Jordan made the biggest impact.

I clicked the thread thought it would be an ez pick. Wow that is as good a critique of last years draft as I have ever seen! I had to painfully go with Sturgis.

This thread is a testament to why Ireland was fired. An entire draft seemingly wasted yet again.

i voted jordan. did a great deal with his limited opportunities. i've seen a bunch of times when he's in the qb's face, tipped the pass, ran with TE's, sack, etc. going to be a good player.

Back
Top Bottom