Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn

The 2019 purge is on. Next weds the official 2019 season starts.

The flood gates will open for all teams. This also is the semi end of the off season.

Teams usually just wait until a player in this situation is released but it would be nice to trade him

I'm hopeful, but not confident both Quinn and Tannehill will be traded. Quinn had his ups and downs. Was close throughout the season in getting to the QB, just didn't finish the job. As for Tannehill, once his Offensive Line tanked after the injuries began to pile up, he didn't rise to the occasion. He'll never make it unless, everything around him is almost perfect. I was a huge Tannehill supporter, until last season. The NFL isn't perfect and he never could find a way to get around it, to help the team. The 5 WR set was the ultimate down fall. Defenses knew to rush 5 or 6 against a terrible blocking scheme and Tannehill was done. Trading him is a dream at this point, don't think it'll happen. But remain hopeful!!!

Teams that need to fill a certain amount of cap space might bite, like the Colts. He'd be a decent situational pass rusher, but he's obviously not the same guy he used to be.

Maybe we get a 6th round pick for him.

Now every team knows we're gonna cut him and they'd have to take on a 12mill+ contract......only idiots like Tbaum do that.

So don't try?

These things come out. Wata ya gonna do?

The hope is that some team would rather not risk losing them in the market so they step up and give us pittance for them.

So don't try?

These things come out. Wata ya gonna do?

The hope is that some team would rather not risk losing them in the market so they step up and give us pittance for them.
I posted above that they might as well try so of course they should try. Just saying it's going to be hard at this point.

Back
Top Bottom