Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn

Quinn and RT can both be had for less than their current contracts as free agents. I would be very surprised if they are traded

I could see some interest for Quinn. He actually wasn't that bad last season and generated decent pressures and had a couple more near sacks. I know near sacks isn't the best criteria. But considering some guys never even get close I'll take it.

I could see some interest for Quinn. He actually wasn't that bad last season and generated decent pressures and had a couple more near sacks. I know near sacks isn't the best criteria. But considering some guys never even get close I'll take it.

Miami could get a 6th for him, which doesn't sound like much but it's better than nothing.

Cutting, trading.... It doesn't matter. The end result is the same. He's off the roster and off the books. Whether we can get a pick for him remains to be seen. Most likely not though.

Trade him to the Jets for a 3rd .I hear he loves their new coach and they love him.

thill17 best thing dolphins can do is just let man go. they should of done that 3 yr ago. every GM know what type qb he is now. best case 6 or 7 th rd draft pick.

Now every team knows we're gonna cut him and they'd have to take on a 12mill+ contract......only idiots like Tbaum do that.

Exactly. It's almost embarrassing to actively attempt to trade a known eject/reject regardless of the reasons
as if landing a 6th or 7th rounder is somehow "compensation" for the groveling...

If the FO is what I hope it is -- they know a turd and no reason to deal in that realm -- focus on
optimizing/maximizing talent @every pick and leave the mistakes of the past in the rear view mirror...

My .02.

Exactly. It's almost embarrassing to actively attempt to trade a known eject/reject regardless of the reasons
as if landing a 6th or 7th rounder is somehow "compensation" for the groveling...

If the FO is what I hope it is -- they know a turd and no reason to deal in that realm -- focus on
optimizing/maximizing talent @every pick and leave the mistakes of the past in the rear view mirror...

My .02.

My like .01

Lol I'm also available for trade if any NFL team is interested

Back
Top Bottom