Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

I want him bad. I'm an ND homer, but Nelson could make a world of difference for our OL.

I agree this guy will instantly improve our OL day 1, I wanna see how he test but if he test well he has the potential to be the best guard in the NFL.

I've seen Nelson talked about in the top ten. I would do it, I dont care if it would piss everyone else off.

I guess Gase is high on Billy Price and Mason Cole (C from michigan)... where do you project those guys, jerry?

Unless we extend Jawuan James and lower the cap hit, I don't think he will be back next year.

here's a look at Connor Williams

I'm more impressed with his run blocking.

I’m gonna be pissed if we use a top 12 pick on a right tackle

I don’t think it moves the needle enough

I've seen Nelson talked about in the top ten. I would do it, I dont care if it would piss everyone else off.

I guess Gase is high on Billy Price and Mason Cole (C from michigan)... where do you project those guys, jerry?

I can't see Gase drafting a Guard in the top ten, centers never go high, I would say 2nd round for Price but if he kills the combine then late 1st is a possibility. Mason Cole 3rd round.

You only rescind James 5th year if you feel like you have the in house replacement right now.

Which they may.

To do that and then promptly use the top pick on a right tackle would be infuriating

You only rescind James 5th year if you feel like you have the in house replacement right now.

Which they may.

To do that and then promptly use the top pick on a right tackle would be infuriating

Not necessarily, he's going to command 9 mil+ and he's average at best, not hard to replace that caliber of player in FA, plus he's injury prone. Even without a back up plan he's gone unless we extend.

sighs we have a lot of holes.

Not necessarily, he's going to command 9 mil+ and he's average at best, not hard to replace that caliber of player in FA, plus he's injury prone. Even without a back up plan he's gone unless we extend.

sighs we have a lot of holes.

Where’s this cheap vet coming from? You could rescind and wait on James too and see where his market goes.

Right now I could see the plan in 2018 being tunsil Davis Smith with Sam young only called up given he knows the o if we lost one due to injury.

Wow, talking about possibly drafting a RT with our first pick makes me very nervous. Please say they won't make that mistake again but I won't put anything passed t-baum
QB,RB,DE,LB and even a TE if you must but not a RT. I actually believe that they should just let James go and let Smith & Davis to compete for that job. No reason to pay an average RT that can't finish out two seasons now 9mill

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom