Dolphins shut down Dion Jordan trying not to 'overload him' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins shut down Dion Jordan trying not to 'overload him'

This is pretty maddening. Why did he have to trade up for a guy who was hurt, with an injury that might derail his whole career? I love his film from Oregon as much as anyone else but he's skinny as hell and has a freakin' shoulder injury?

Don't ya think we coulda got a pretty good player at that position AND kept another draft pick to draft a better OLineman than Dallas Thomas or a better corner than Jamar Taylor (a guy with a freakin' sports hernia?). Damn.

A mini microcosm of a microwave society at it's finest. :bobdole:

do you remember yatil green?

OMG!!! Dion Jordans career is over just like Greens???? I didn't realize that. Seriously, it's WAYYYY early to compare Jordan to Green.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Dude said jamar fisher lmao i think.he meant jamal fletcher.

Jamar Fisher was a better CB. And he works at Big Lots. (Thanks for decoding who he was talking about. I couldn't figure it out.)

They should just amputate the whole arm so he can't re-injure himself. And the dolphins should probably just trade the top players on the team and rebuild. Dion Jordan ruined football.

The team as a whole is not that good.Miami didn't take these guys to sit on the bench the 1st season.

Pack your bags Ireland!...Waste of a pick...Actually 3 picks!
I see a lot of pessimism around here. I have watched enough of Jordan to say that he is the best player of the entire 2013 rookie class and all of you haters of Ireland will swallow all the garbage talk you continually write on this site by week 3 or 4. are you guys stupid ??? why will the staff take a 1% chance to risk some damage to his shoulder? he played very impressive against Jacksonville he is recovering fine. all football players get hurt sooner or later. please grow up and watch this kid set of incredible skills. he is going to be a monster.

I wonder if everybody on here is as impatient in their personal life as they are with the minor injury on Dion Jordan. Everyone needs to chill, its been only one week in the preseason and the coaching staff is being cautious with players to keep them healthy. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and its not like many on here wouldn't be condemning them if a player did get injured by being rushed back on the field.

Bottom line: Dion Jordan is a freak of an athlete and will be a huge asset for us

I wonder if everybody on here is as impatient in their personal life as they are with the minor injury on Dion Jordan. Everyone needs to chill, its been only one week in the preseason and the coaching staff is being cautious with players to keep them healthy. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and its not like many on here wouldn't be condemning them if a player did get injured by being rushed back on the field.

Bottom line: Dion Jordan is a freak of an athlete and will be a huge asset for us

Hope your right but in actuality the league is filled with freak style athletes that never amount o much,

Could be nothing but Jordan's tweets last night sounded like a dude that got some bad news.

Dion Jordan was one of the best defensive players available in the draft and with the flashes we've seen so far he appears to be very much worth the #3 pick we spent on him, but...

Shouldn't a #3 pick be more than a situational player with what turned out to be an ailing shoulder? I don't know, I guess I expect more from a #3 pick. If we had picked Jordan somewhere in the teens, then sure, whatever. But top 5 pick? He needs to be on the field all 3 downs, immediately.

Hopefully this is just minor and he doesn't miss too many regular season games.

Back
Top Bottom