Dolphins Sign Allen Hurns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Allen Hurns

They don't play the same "type" of receiver, so DVP should still be safe.

While they don't play the same style and I like the progress Parker is showing with the new staff, If a receiver hungry team made a great offer I would consider it. Miami has some decent options to fill Parker's role to a lesser degree, plus the 2020 draft class should have some decent big receiver options. I like Parker and hope he has a great season, but the smart business move would be to trade him if a wr hungry team was willing to over pay.

I'd love for Allen Hurns to come n just ball TF out. Last minute pick up. Added just for depth. Comes out ready to wreck havoc this year and show everyone he can still play. I'm rooting for the guy.

if both Preston and DVP show much legitimacy, it would seem a no brainer to flip DVP for a nice
draft pick

If the Bengals wanted a big receiver similar to Green's size I might consider a Parker for John Ross deal. If you like a small fast receiver set, imagine Ross, Stills, Grant and Wilson on the field together. There has to be a mismatch somewhere on the field with that group. Grant on a crossing route matched up with a safety... turning 5 yard passes into 20 yard gains.

Plus you would still have several big receivers in camp if you wanted to keep a couple of big bodies.

Back
Top Bottom