Dolphins sign CB Alexander | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign CB Alexander

That was Flores pick and you know that.
People still don't realize that Grier takes input from his coach. Noah and Hunter Long (Flores' Alta mater) both are easily Flores picks and even when they were initially made. Also I am not criticizing those picks, hope they work out but accusing Grier of failed picks is just lazy thinking IMHO.

Suprised we didnt kick tbut he has talent.he tires on Deandre Baker.I know he has been in trouble but Baker has has talent.

maybe some1 could enlighten me and everyone on his status

Yep. I was screaming we didnt draft Taylor. Thank you Flores.
Once again I’m going to correct the record because it drives me nuts when I see someone say this. They didn’t pass on Taylor for Iggy. Miami had a chance to take Taylor in the second round and they still passed on him. They took Robert Hunt. Taylor went with the very next pick.

The 30th overall pick of the 2020 draft keeps looking better and better...(smh).
You really don’t believe that Grier was responsible for that pick? Grier listens to what the head coach wants and then he selects or drafts the player the head coach wants.

Perhaps you haven’t noticed that MCDaniel is an offensive minded coach and Grier spent the off season signing and trading for the offensive players MCDaniel wanted on the team.

Iggy was a Flores pick and maybe he can convince the Steelers to trade a first round pick for him since he wanted him so badly.

Once again I’m going to correct the record because it drives me nuts when I see someone say this. They didn’t pass on Taylor for Iggy. Miami had a chance to take Taylor in the second round and they still passed on him. They took Robert Hunt. Taylor went with the very next pick.
Ugh. Didn’t need the reminder

Back
Top Bottom