Dolphins sign CB Alexander | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign CB Alexander

X, Jones, Needham, Alexander, Crossen... ? I hope we trade NI for a late pick. Maybe he just needs a change of scenery and scheme.
Noah is right up their with Jamar Fletcher (who at least got on the field - albeit to get roasted repeatedly), Jamar Taylor and Jason Allen (who did intercept a lot of balls at least). What a bust - I don’t think a change of scenery is going to help him. He just looks lost - even covering punts!

Iggy can’t even get on the field. This guy started 25 games so I figure he’s got to be better at this point no?
Ha, the lesser of 2 evils. If either has to play significant snaps Fins are farked...

Let us not forget that when it comes to depth, Eric Rowe is extremely valuable. He’s first and foremost a CB and was a pretty capable no 2/3 for some time (nothing great but respectable) until we switched him to S where he excelled at covering TEs. He’s an under-appreciated guy on this D who can play CB better than a lot of other guys (Iggy for sure) if we have injuries (please no). Just saying!

Let us not forget that when it comes to depth, Eric Rowe is extremely valuable. He’s first and foremost a CB and was a pretty capable no 2/3 for some time (nothing great but respectable) until we switched him to S where he excelled at covering TEs. He’s an under-appreciated guy on this D who can play CB better than a lot of other guys (Iggy for sure) if we have injuries (please no). Just saying!
I remember ole Eric Rowe taking Tom Brady for a pick 6 . Boooyah!

Agree, although it seems McD is pretty keen on keeping him at safety at this point.

Noah is right up their with Jamar Fletcher (who at least got on the field - albeit to get roasted repeatedly), Jamar Taylor and Jason Allen (who did intercept a lot of balls at least). What a bust - I don’t think a change of scenery is going to help him. He just looks lost - even covering punts!
If Charles Harris was able to turn his career around, anything's possible.

Back
Top Bottom