Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell

Never thought getting a "HICKEY" would be this enjoyable
!!

HEY!! I TRIED TO TELL EVERYONE but the hatred was just to thick.

Soliai just signed with Atlanta for considerably more - five years, $33 million, $14m guaranteed.

I think Miami goat the better deal.

Impossible to say since they haven't played a snap in the NFL

that right....I dont know for sure.

But I could say the same for their expectations for Mitchell. FA is a gamble, just like the draft is. Who's to say they sign Earl to be a starting caliber DT and turns into Gibril Wilson(a failed signing among many)?

Point is, I'd be willing to bet some(not all) of the tackles in this draft can outplay him....but I pull for everyone we add to the team, so really I hope Im just a crazy guy with a keyboard by the end of the 2014 season.

clear.gif

Earl Mitchell (DT)- This 6’3″, 300 lb. nose tackle posted a -1.9 rating according to PFF. While it’s tough to be optimistic about that type of rating, Mitchell seems to be a 4-3 DT who was playing NT in a 3-4 scheme. A 3rd round pick out of Arizona in the 2010 draft, Mitchell is still only 26 years old. While Mitchell would be a step down from Langford, he could potentially play behind Langford in the DT rotation.

that right....I dont know for sure.

But I could say the same for their expectations for Mitchell. FA is a gamble, just like the draft is. Who's to say they sign Earl to be a starting caliber DT and turns into Gibril Wilson(a failed signing among many)?

Point is, I'd be willing to bet some(not all) of the tackles in this draft can outplay him....but I pull for everyone we add to the team, so really I hope Im just a crazy guy with a keyboard by the end of the 2014 season.

All fine and dandy. I personally have no idea what will happen but I never claimed I did in the first place. I hope Albert and Mitchell help Miami win. Free agency hasn't brought the Dolphins a Super Bowl ever so if Miami fails this year then it isn't anything we as fans aren't already used to.

Soliai just signed with Atlanta for considerably more - five years, $33 million, $14m guaranteed.

I think Miami goat the better deal.

Eff that deal! Soliai is too lazy for a deal like that. He is the type you need to keep on a 1-2 year deal. Great move letting him go

Tyson Jackson is off the market. Atlanta signed him as well.

Back
Top Bottom