Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas...

could we even afford pacman. i mean it seems very far fetched but stranger things have happened. see circa us landing daunte culpepper .

i'd be pumped if we were able to land him, especially since several depth guys have been stepping up...seems all players wanna be part of this years team

NashPhin said:
I live in Nashville and no matter how reviled he is by most Titans' fans, there is NO WAY they will trade Pac Man. The Titans' two young corners are probably the brightest spot on their team right now.

Ah, another voice of reason. Hallelujah!

I think people were able to acquire him on their new MAdden game and somehow have that confused with reality.

i love how pac-man plays....he is so phisical.....my opinion is:

zgonina and 4 round pick for pacman of tenesse

and frank murphy for a 4 round of dallas

:D :D :D

depac33 said:
Pacman.....and it may be more possible then you think...Fisher isnt ver y high on him.

That might be very interesting.
Or Zgonina for Chris Brown.

What would the Dallas trade be, a WR for a pick???

depac33 said:
Pacman.....and it may be more possible then you think...Fisher isnt ver y high on him.

Talk to any Titans' fan, and they will bash him. I don't see why, he has been in the league for one year and needs to be given a shot. I would love too see him in Miami but I think the chances of that are very slim.

Delfin 22 said:

we would have to give up way more than zgonina and a 4th. They wont give up on a top ten pick this fast and even if they did they wouldnt just give him away. At least be realistic if you wanna suggest a trade :shakeno:

depac33 said:

there is not even a .1% chance they trade pacman,trust me

Delfin 22 said:

not to be mean but what are you talking about? pacman for zgonina? pacman is having a good camp, he was there #1 pick last year

The Aqua Crush said:
could we even afford pacman. i mean it seems very far fetched but stranger things have happened. see circa us landing daunte culpepper .

i'd be pumped if we were able to land him, especially since several depth guys have been stepping up...seems all players wanna be part of this years team
Us getting DC is way different. pacman is young and is just starting his career. While Daunte is a vet that said to be on the downslide of his career and was injured. Though I was shocked we got DC I really dont think that pacman will change teams. At least this year

Only Pacman we need is the arcade game........he is a big cry...and doesnt fit the team mold......we dont need him.....period

Stick with the players we have on the roster now and trade for future draft picks. We need to get some more youth on this team and we all know the way to do that is through the draft.

Is there any defensive back's or offensive linemen in the Titans roster that we can realistically acquire and is actually WORTH trading for with a Zgonina straight up trade with or without offering a draft pick as well?

[Please, don't mention Pacman Jones. That's not a realistic trade especially for Zgonina.. ESPN and the Tennesee community will light up the Titan organization in flames if that were to happen..]

Dallas desperate for WR's? Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn not enough? The rooks last night looked good for them. I would imagine we would trade a rookie and not a vet.

7th (maybe a 6th)rounder for Zgonina. Saban would take that because he will cut him anyways IMO.

Back
Top Bottom