Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas...

Don't see them letting go of Pacman, but as bad as they are I'd love to stockpile one or two of their middle round picks. Think Saban will wheel & deal some of our DL and/or WR depth? Seems we're deep in both areas.

I think there is a high probability we'll be getting a player in exchange. Saban has a history of targeting specific players in trades instead of draft picks. It's interesting that Dallas has a ton of linebackers.

i wonder what reciever we would give up.but i dont see the need for another running back to back up brown.morris is good

Delfin 22 said:
i love how pac-man plays....he is so phisical.....my opinion is:

zgonina and 4 round pick for pacman of tenesse

and frank murphy for a 4 round of dallas

:D :D :D

yeah right :sidelol:

Wow

It just dosent end around here. People come up with some of the most impossible trade scenarios. No way we will give up what it would take to get PacMan. On top of that I wouldnt want him. Being from WV I am a WVU fan and former student there. PacMan is a dumb thug. And how many times have you seen plays where RBs and receivers thump him. Reggie Bush busted him earlier this year. PacMan talks and talks and talks and isnt physical enough to back it up. He is a great talent but, has poor character. He beat a guy with a cue ball at a popular bar in Morgantown and had other run ins with legal trouble. Most of our players at WVU are talented florida rejects with bad attitudes and very very poor test scores. Not all of them though. The real trade would be Jeff Z. for a mid to late round pick or maybe C. Brown who I would like to have and has actually been mentioned as being available in a trade. THE R.C TRAIN. Brown and Brown in the Miami backfield. If we get any players in trades from Dallas or Tenn it would probably be LB's, OL or DB.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Talk to any Titans' fan, and they will bash him. I don't see why, he has been in the league for one year and needs to be given a shot. I would love too see him in Miami but I think the chances of that are very slim.

They bash him because he's a punk, and we don't need another guy like that on the team. He was the only one of the first round college players invited to the draft that did not bother to dress up. He came into Nashville as ****y as could be before ever even playing a down. He had already had legal problems, and then got into a scuffle with a well known and liked nightclub owner (who was also a former arena football player here in town) simply because the nightclub owner asked he and his entourage to leave because they were being rowdy and smoking pot.

The only contribution he has made on the field has been in the punt return deparement. He got eaten up in man coverage last year and is a horrible tackler. I vividly remember Jerry Porter catching a simple out pattern and then planting Pacman's face into the ground as Jones tried to gingerly push him out of bounds. Porter was then able to run up the sideline for what I believe was a TD (if not, definitely a long gain).

The guy certainly has talent, but I really don't like the attitude. I live in Nashville and have followed him closely. We would be much better off making a push for Andre Woolfolk. He was the Titan's first round pick in 2003 but looks like he is going to be stuck at nickel this year. An injury early in his career has slowed his progression, but he has better size then Pacman and would not cost as much in a trade.

I doubt the Titans would even entertain that, but it's certainly more reasonable then Pacman coming to Miami.

Wow. This is the reason god built the VIP section. Now god please provide me with the money to buy a vip membership to finheaven. I promise i will be a good boy all year.

Lelie to the Falcons and Duckett to the Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duckett will not be a Dolphin.

joeyme_2004 said:
Wow. This is the reason god built the VIP section. Now god please provide me with the money to buy a vip membership to finheaven. I promise i will be a good boy all year.

whats the problem?

The top CB in last years draft entering his 2nd season for a 4th rd pick and a backup DT is absolutely ridiculous. I would love to see the Dolphins acquire Pacman Jones because I think he's going to be a star in the league but common sense tells me that he's not going anywhere for a backup DT and a 4th rd pick. I think the best the Phins could hope for his a conditional pick with escalator clauses.

Come on people Pac Man? First off, I wouldn't want him on this team, second off, I doubt SABAN wants him and third off, Zgonina isn't going to fetch more than a conditional seventh round pick. Personally, unless they offer something more than that, I like Jeff and his tree trunk legs firmly planted in Miami.

Now, the Dallas situation is interesting. I could see Parcells giving up something of some quality for a receiver. I would pay close attention to who is getting reps on Thursday night with the first team. I am not tlaking about the normals guys, but a surprise guy working with them. Gibson certainly comes to mind.

Slappy8800 said:
whats the problem?

If you don't see the problem, then, sadly, you're it. I'll paraphrase Mark Twain : "Beter to remain keep your mouth shut and appear a fool then to open it and remove all doubt." Seriously though, the blockheads need to put the Madden game away and reenter reality: if anyone here SERIOUSLY believes that a team would trade a top-ten pick that is in his second year and on the rise for 14 year veteran playing his last year or two and will probably be cut in a couple of weeks, all I can say is that I hope you were born with a fat trust fund coming to you, otherwise life will be hard. Anyone who still believes that scenario should send me an e-mail as I have a fantastic investment especially for you in South Florida swampland real estate.

LAphinfan said:
If you don't see the problem, then, sadly, you're it. I'll paraphrase Mark Twain : "Beter to remain keep your mouth shut and appear a fool then to open it and remove all doubt." Seriously though, the blockheads need to put the Madden game away and reenter reality: if anyone here SERIOUSLY believes that a team would trade a top-ten pick that is in his second year and on the rise for 14 year veteran playing his last year or two and will probably be cut in a couple of weeks, all I can say is that I hope you were born with a fat trust fund coming to you, otherwise life will be hard. Anyone who still believes that scenario should send me an e-mail as I have a fantastic investment especially for you in South Florida swampland real estate.
why don't you take your own advice, mkay? you just owned y'self

i don't think you understood his question

Back
Top Bottom