Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talk with Tennesee and Dallas...

Slappy8800 said:
welker for fasano!

I know you're just kidding about this, but Anthony Fasano is going to be a hell of a tight end. Charlie Weis coached Mark Bavaro and said there are a lot of similarities between Bavaro and Fasano.

LAphinfan said:
If you don't see the problem, then, sadly, you're it. I'll paraphrase Mark Twain : "Beter to remain keep your mouth shut and appear a fool then to open it and remove all doubt." Seriously though, the blockheads need to put the Madden game away and reenter reality: if anyone here SERIOUSLY believes that a team would trade a top-ten pick that is in his second year and on the rise for 14 year veteran playing his last year or two and will probably be cut in a couple of weeks, all I can say is that I hope you were born with a fat trust fund coming to you, otherwise life will be hard. Anyone who still believes that scenario should send me an e-mail as I have a fantastic investment especially for you in South Florida swampland real estate.

hey tough guy behind the computer screen why dont ya just settle down mmkay? See theres thing thing here in the USA called freedom of speech. Let me break it down for ya brotha. What it means is that people are allowed to speak their mind whether it be making trade proposals, hitting on chicks, whatever. Point is, people are allowed to say it. If you dont like it, guess what? too friggin bad. So get off your ego trip and come back down to earth and maybe treat ur fellow posters with some respect...Can ya dig?

endorPHINS72 said:
I know you're just kidding about this, but Anthony Fasano is going to be a hell of a tight end. Charlie Weis coached Mark Bavaro and said there are a lot of similarities between Bavaro and Fasano.

im not kidding,....i hate welker

WVdolphan said:
It just dosent end around here. People come up with some of the most impossible trade scenarios. No way we will give up what it would take to get PacMan. On top of that I wouldnt want him. Being from WV I am a WVU fan and former student there. PacMan is a dumb thug. And how many times have you seen plays where RBs and receivers thump him. Reggie Bush busted him earlier this year. PacMan talks and talks and talks and isnt physical enough to back it up. He is a great talent but, has poor character. He beat a guy with a cue ball at a popular bar in Morgantown and had other run ins with legal trouble. Most of our players at WVU are talented florida rejects with bad attitudes and very very poor test scores. Not all of them though. The real trade would be Jeff Z. for a mid to late round pick or maybe C. Brown who I would like to have and has actually been mentioned as being available in a trade. THE R.C TRAIN. Brown and Brown in the Miami backfield. If we get any players in trades from Dallas or Tenn it would probably be LB's, OL or DB.

I'd love to see us trade Zgonina and a conditional 6th or 7th round pick for Chris Brown. He would be a big upgrade over Sammy Morris, although I definitely think we should keep Sammy since he does so many things well.

endorPHINS72 said:
I didn't mean you were kidding about Welker. I just mean that Dallas would never let go of Fasano for Wes Welker.

Who does the Cowboys have for a return man????

endorPHINS72 said:
I didn't mean you were kidding about Welker. I just mean that Dallas would never let go of Fasano for Wes Welker.

ooooooooooh lol

icephinfan said:
Who does the Cowboys have for a return man????

Patrick Creighton or Sam Hurd would be my guess. Both are pretty speedy recievers who won't start.

Back
Top Bottom