Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts?

Fills a big hole and leaves us with a first and second pick providing hes a beast

If we could land him we should. His contract can be a 1st year friendly deal. So we really would not even take that big a a cap hit right away. I would give a 3rd for him but dam a 2nd thats a lot but maybe not for a all pro LT. This is very interesting but not sure how real it is. Clayton and mort touched on it so thats good .

the guy is on the same level as long if not better. i think he wants more money then jake but nobody in the draft is better then this guy and for a second rd pick its awsome but the chiefs tagged him and he is set to make 9 million just this year alone so i think he will demand to much flow.

If we could land him we should. His contract can be a 1st year friendly deal. So we really would not even take that big a a cap hit right away. I would give a 3rd for him but dam a 2nd thats a lot but maybe not for a all pro LT. This is very interesting but not sure how real it is. Clayton and mort touched on it so thats good .

with all these first year friendly deals, i cant imagine what our cap situation will be next year

Still investing picks and big money into building an offensive line I see.

Rinse and repeat

If he is looking for Jake Long type money, why didnt we just pay Jake more and save our draft pick? Makes no sense to me. And if one of the top 3 tackles falls to us at 12, they will likely be better players than Albert and cost MUCH less. But not sure if one of them drops or not.

I wondered if something was up when Albert signed his tender.

If he is looking for Jake Long type money, why didnt we just pay Jake more and save our draft pick? Makes no sense to me. And if one of the top 3 tackles falls to us at 12, they will likely be better players than Albert and cost MUCH less. But not sure if one of them drops or not.

My thoughts too. Good player but wants a ton of money. Money that could be spent more wisely.

I hope we can make it happen. Some of guys are like little girls when it comes to trading draft picks, geez. Draft picks are so freakin overr rated, when's the last time we drafted a prow player after the 1st round? Albert is a proven player, and would fit nicely. And its not as easy to just "draft one" Lane Johnson would be the best fit but he would be likely gone by the time we pick. And a freakin LT isnt worth trading up to get, then we are using essentially two picks on a LT. I dont know why finheaven thinks 2nd round picks are like precious diamonds that we cant let go, it's not like we draft talented players in the 2nd round anyways, plus we have two 2nd round picks anyways.

You cant have a plan based on hope. Hope that one of the top tackels will fall to us isnt a smart move, and trading up isnt either cause then we are using pretty much two picks for a freaking o-lineman

Back
Top Bottom