Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday

If the Dolphins want Joey Harrington to be their starting QB, then Cam Cameron will be the head coach. Otherwise, no. Cameron would be better with the Cardinals, anyway.

Thats where I think he goes. If somehow we get him Harrington or Cleo will be our starter and we'll probably draft Brian Brohm now that Petrino has accepted the Falcons job

Norm Chow is the front runner for the Cards, read on the Cards forum Leinart has the whole team pushing for Nom to be thier next HC as well. And on top of it Norm said he wants to be the HC there. I would be really surprised if they didn't hire him.

Norm Chow is the front runner for the Cards, read on the Cards forum Leinart has the whole team pushing for Nom to be thier next HC as well. And on top of it Norm said he wants to be the HC there. I would be really surprised if they didn't hire him.

Didnt know that. Interesting. Makes sense though

Also, it appears Leinart and Adrian Wilson may go to Cardinals HQ tomorrow, and rally to sign Norm Chow!!

Any word on how the Cameron interview went today??

i'm really interested in seeing the game that cam cameron calls against the pats and belicheck..i really think we need an offensive minded head coach..we haven't had a good offense since shula was here..

It seems to me that Cameron prefers QBs who have pocket mobility, not scramblers but not statues, and can read defenses well. Why I dont think Daunte fits that style is I dont think he's going to get his mobility back which will turn him into a statue type of QB which isnt at all the type of QBs Cameron has worked with. Add the fact that in Minnesota, Daunte had only half the field to read rather than the full field that Cameron's offense requires and I think its unlikely that Cameron and Daunte would be a good fit

Thank you, I understand what you were saying better now. Than makes alot of sense, but only if, as you say, he comes back with no mobility. If he comes back with say 95 percent of his mobility, then the only problem with him is dealing with reading the full field. And im not sure about that, but Id hope an nfl qb could do that. Thanks though.

Even if it means getting our next coach????:D

Never can root for Brady and the Pats, but when it comes to us getting our new head coach then maybe. But see, I want to see the chargers offense blow them away and look impressive and us have to wait to get him, rather than the pats shut down their offense and then we realize that the pats own CC.

Back
Top Bottom