Dolphins Trying to Trade McMichael | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trying to Trade McMichael

If you wanna get hyped about Ricky's return go to youtube.com and search for Ricky Wiliams and click the "2005 highlights", it'll get you PUMPED he's a beast!!!!

Naw man look at the 2003 highlights. Ricky has moves that you can't teach bro and it shows. I think he was just as good as any back in the leauge back then.

It is because Randy Mcmichael not only would clear $4mil of cap space, add a 3rd round pick...but he was a big part of our "bad pass/run blocking". He personally got Ronnie tackled behind the line of scrimmage at least twice every single game and almost got Culpepper and Harrington killed numerous times throughout the year.

This must also mean that MIA is interested in adding picks to either trade up...or are thinking of trading down, picking up even more picks, and drafting a TE in the 1st or 2nd round.

McMichael is a talented TE, but he's never been stellar in big games. To me, I don't care if you catch 100 passes a year if you can't perform well when it matters most.

If I read anymore about drafting Olsen in the 1st.... I think I'm gonna turn off my PC until draft day. And, if it happens, I'll officially hang up my fan cleats for the year.

If we are stupid enough to draft a TE when we don't even have a left side to our OLine.... I won't watch a game.

Welcome to the Cleveland Browns of the South.

It is because Randy Mcmichael not only would clear $4mil of cap space, add a 3rd round pick...but he was a big part of our "bad pass/run blocking". He personally got Ronnie tackled behind the line of scrimmage at least twice every single game and almost got Culpepper and Harrington killed numerous times throughout the year.

This must also mean that MIA is interested in adding picks to either trade up...or are thinking of trading down, picking up even more picks, and drafting a TE in the 1st or 2nd round.

Haleluah!

I'd take the third and run...we could get one of the top two te's in the draft. Sign Graham for a year or two. Too many drops and off-season trouble for Randy. I would like a top five te not top ten.

The criticisms of his blocking and complaining are definitely valid. He is a good recieving TE though always in the top ten. Personally I would rather see Chambers traded for picks but I spose we already tried that and had no takers so this is the next option. :confused2:

As far as the centerpiece thing Cameron's TE's block as well as they recieve so if this is going to be the centerpiece of his offense here in Miami then the trade makes sense. You don't need a morale breaker on the offense everytime they are asked to block.

I still think we should get rid of Chambers first though :lol:

im 50/50 on this. IF somebody offers us a 3rd rounder...ill take it. BUT NO LESS.

on the upside...Greg Olsen does look like somebody we could draft in his place. but do we spend a 1st round pick on a TE???

On the downside...McMichael probably had the best hands out of all our receivers...and he isnt old either. he still has plenty of years ahead. but he, like Chambers and Booker...are inconsistent.

i wouldnt mind trading Chambers AND Booker for picks either. If we can get a 3rd for McMichael, we can easily get a 3rd for Chambers...use it on a receiver. this team does need to get younger...as long as we can get someone STARTER caliber to take their place

If I read anymore about drafting Olsen in the 1st.... I think I'm gonna turn off my PC until draft day. And, if it happens, I'll officially hang up my fan cleats for the year.

If we are stupid enough to draft a TE when we don't even have a left side to our OLine.... I won't watch a game.

Welcome to the Cleveland Browns of the South.

We lost to the Cleveland Browns the last time we played them:(
Come to think about it, we didn't even score.

Thank God. Please get him out of here as soon as possible. He drops WAY too many passes, is inconsistent, has a high cap number, and has off the field problems. Good riddance. I'd be absolutely thrilled with a 3rd round pick.

Honestly the only place that McMike has lived up to his contract or potential during the last 2 seasons is Madden.

Unfortunately real life has not been so kind, and with the level of TE talent available this off season I can see the team trying to upgrade.

Even if they get someone with a little less top end potential, as long as they are consistent on game day, it will be an upgrade.

In the end I feel it sucks to get rid of a player I see a lot of upside in, but if after 5 years he cant realize that potential CONSISTENTLY on game day than it maybe time to look in another direction.

Fins Trying To Trade Mcmichael??

He is one of the few players I would hope they keep. I hope it doesn't go thru. PLus you can tell he is a leader on this team and one of the only ones who gets fired up on the sidelines. I still consider him a very good TE. any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom