Dolphins Trying to Trade McMichael | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trying to Trade McMichael

Anyone who is against trading McMichael obviously isn't looking at what he did last year. Take off the rose colored glasses. He has great potential. He's in the same boat with Rob Konrad. I'm tired of waiting for him to produce.

I wrote a short piece about Randy and the trade at my Dolphins blog. Check that out.

If the team can get a third-rounder for him, they should take it. Cam Cameron clearly knows what he wants in a TE and we should trust his judgments on Randy. I like Randy, but the fact is he disappeared in important situations and dropped too many balls, not to mention his sub-par blocking skills.

Perhaps more interestingly, I talk about the leadership role that Randy holds on this offense and what losing him would mean. I think his leadership position says more about the rest of the offense not taking charge rather than simply his ability to lead. So check out my site and let me know your thoughts.

So long wife beater. McMichael's offensive production was more about potential than actual results. His leadership skills consistently led our offenses into the cellar. Cam's experience with Gates lets him know whether or not McMike is expendable. Considering he doesnt seem to have any objections then I'm all for the trade. The NFL is overflowing at the TE position. It's stronger than it has ever been. We'll find a better option for less and get a pick out of it.

I was one who felt Mcmichael had to go. He is a liability as a pass/run blocker. He single handedly got Ronnie, Harrington, and/or Culpepper darn near killed at least twice a game.

Plus, he would clear $5mil of cap space "and" add a 3rd round pick to our arsenal come draft day.

I wrote a short piece on Randy and the trade at my Dolphins blog. Check that out.

If the team can get a third-rounder for him, they should take it. As far as his leadership, I talk about that at my blog. Do we really want a TE of Randy's caliber to be the leader of the offense? It's great that he was fiery, but his leadership role says more about the unwillingness of the rest of the offense to step up and take charge.

Check out my blog, and let me know what you think.

My only issue with trading McMichael is that I think a 3rd round pick is a little low. I personally think he's worth a 2nd.

yea maybe were clearing the path to draft greg olsen in the 2nd. awesome

Good riddance to a guy taking up a big salary and never seems to change a game, let alone a big game. Buh bye!!

Looks like we are going to ride our running game and defense HARD this season, as we take apart the rest of the offense in hopes of building a great one.

Back
Top Bottom