Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

Hoops,

I'm honestly not sure of all the details. My buddy works for the organization, and said Poe is a done deal.

If this turns out to be true, I nominate Finfan4life1325 for the 2017 ENDURO award.

Hoops,

I'm honestly not sure of all the details. My buddy works for the organization, and said Poe is a done deal.

Its a done deal? He hasnt even made it to Miami yet? Im sure thats what the other teams thought.

It just seems a little hard to believe at this point.

There is not ONE SINGLE REASON for poe to come here over the falcons.

We are not in the same universe as the falcons no matter how the pie in the sky crowd want to spin it. Poe is jacking up the money​ plain and simple and when he has heard from everyone that will take his visit he will sign for the biggest money offer. If it's a tie with money, he will take the best of the tied teams, most likely the falcons.

Nothing surprises me in the NFL world but I don't see Poe wanting to be here at all unless we offer stupid money which we won't. Lining up with suh doesn't trump big bucks and/or a bonafide contender team.

Hoops,

I'm just going to let it play out. I don't want to say I don't believe you. I just know if I do I'm going to get over hyped to be disappointed if wrong lol.

There is not ONE SINGLE REASON for poe to come here over the falcons.

We are not in the same universe as the falcons no matter how the pie in the sky crowd want to spin it. Poe is jacking up the money​ plain and simple and when he has heard from everyone that will take his visit he will sign for the biggest money offer. If it's a tie with money, he will take the best of the tied teams, most likely the falcons.

Nothing surprises me in the NFL world but I don't see Poe wanting to be here at all unless we offer stupid money which we won't. Lining up with suh doesn't trump big bucks and/or a bonafide contender team.

Well that settles it I guess.

My buddy told me about Timmons before anyone else knew about it. I did not post it because I did not believe him. Poe is a done deal.

My buddy told me about Timmons before anyone else knew about it. I did not post it because I did not believe him. Poe is a done deal.

lBYwEDm.gif

Back
Top Bottom