Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

What are you guys gonna do if we signed this dude to like 5 and 65 or something?

:lol:

I like the player, worried about price.

For all of the talk of Suh making others better, we are going to pay a lot for a dt next to him. We just had to fix linebackers (and will have to invest a heavy pick to continue doing so).

Point being, Suh is fantastic but a DT is never worth freakin QB money. These guys are not true game changers.

Between Timmons, Hayes, and Poe.... that fixes the run defense. We still have like 25m in cap without releasing Misi or Jordan.

Timmons is going to have a serious transition period in getting used to our scheme. He's not going to hit the ground running.

lol at people thinking the Falcons are REAL Superbowl contenders now....before the season, Falcons fans wanted Ryan gone (he still threw 3 or 4 dropped picks during their playoff run), they hated Shanahan, and they had no d-line....NO ONE thought of them as contenders before the season...

Shanahan year 2 called his ass off on offense, the Falcons solidified their defense with two solid drafts, Beasley became a beast, they drafted Mack to anchor the o-line and the o-line stayed healthy all year, Julio was Julio, and they lucked up by playing in domes throughout the playoffs...

Why can't in year 2 Gase call his ass off on offense, we draft or bring in one solid guard, Pouncey stays healthy, Xavien/Timmons/Hayes (and whatever LB's we draft this year) add toughness on defense, and we bring in Poe?

Other than Future Hall of Famer Julio, I am not seeing how the Falcons are much better than the Fins....

Again, no one predicted the Falcons to do what they did last year....no one....

I will say this, I think we play them this year, and that is going to be one hell of a game....

What are you guys gonna do if we signed this dude to like 5 and 65 or something?

:lol:

Yikes.

Beat down the doors in Miami Gardens in protest for better usage of our DT's by using them in an Under front and draft some athletic LBs. You know, the usual.

lol at people thinking the Falcons are REAL Superbowl contenders now....before the season, Falcons fans wanted Ryan gone (he still threw 3 or 4 dropped picks during their playoff run), they hated Shanahan, and they had no d-line....NO ONE thought of them as contenders before the season...

Shanahan year 2 called his ass off on offense, the Falcons solidified their defense with two solid drafts, Beasley became a beast, they drafted Mack to anchor the o-line and the o-line stayed healthy all year, Julio was Julio, and they lucked up by playing in domes throughout the playoffs...

Why can't in year 2 Gase call his ass off on offense, we draft or bring in one solid guard, Pouncey stays healthy, Xavien/Timmons/Hayes (and whatever LB's we draft this year) add toughness on defense, and we bring in Poe?

Other than Future Hall of Famer Julio, I am not seeing how the Falcons are much better than the Fins....

Again, no one predicted the Falcons to do what they did last year....no one....

I will say this, I think we play them this year, and that is going to be one hell of a game....

Easy. Defensive coaching and scheme.

Dude. I know.

You're invited too, but you have to hang with the gators and nutria in the back yard.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom