Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

so what's up with that logan hankins guy? can't we sign him for a lot less and he's a lot younger? Seems like a much better fit and is a better run defender than poe?

Jonathan Hankins? He must be asking for a ton because he's the ideal 43 fit.

Dan Quinn on Poe. He knows how to and is excellent at getting the most out of his defenders.

charles mcdonald‏ @FourVerts 19m19 minutes ago

- here for it http://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-fa...h-dan-quinn-on-dontari-poe-i-do-want-him-here

C6_tVZaW0AArYYr.jpg

C6_tWGZW0AAI2Mk.jpg

told you all this was bogus

He's just been trying to get the falcons to up the money.

He isn't coming here, never planned to. I think Atlanta has been his target the whole time. They are a true contender and he knows we won't be paying any where near what he's asking. I was never holding my breath to land him and it's probably a blessing it didn't happen.

Wouldn't it be pretty funny if the Falcons miss the playoffs in 2017 and the Dolphins make it deep into the playoffs. Sure would be a lot of crow to be eaten

We could end up landing Poe still. Everything we have heard was positive so I wouldn't say we are out of the Poe sweepstakes's. if anything we might be the front runners to land him.

It is what it is, I'm ok with it either way. If we don't sign him it leaves some bucks for another move for a player that could help us out. Someone is getting cut or traded daily this time of year.

Wonder if the Dolphins have any interest in Hankins as plan B.

So the Dolphins are going all in on stopping the run and they think Poe is the final missing link? I'm not sure about that. We need more of a Von Miller, better match up against the Pats. Not many Von Miller's around though.

Back
Top Bottom