Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys

How quickly we forget that Jones was once upon a time the best player on our defense.

That's still not an excuse for the atrocious contract but it is an excuse to tell you that a former, pretty darn good DB coach is now our head coach. Let him get his hands on Jones before we go bonkers, no?

The terrible contract has zero reason not to have faith that we might see the player of old or close to it this year with a new system, new head coach that he doesn't dislike and said coach's specialty being DBs.

:offtopic:

Last edited:
:cheers: Here's hoping a trade goes through today. It's like Xmas morning. What will we get, next year picks? We may be gifted with much better compensation than most on here believe. These are 2 contenders that may over extend especially if we are paying for part of the contract.

Regardless of what we get, it's a victory for a rebuilding team.

On the Reshad topic from last page, I see a lot of people talking about his 2019 hit if traded.

But what about 2020? To be honest I’m cool if we have all the dead cap and 35 UDFAs this year if it means clearing things up for next year.

On the Reshad topic from last page, I see a lot of people talking about his 2019 hit if traded.

But what about 2020? To be honest I’m cool if we have all the dead cap and 35 UDFAs this year if it means clearing things up for next year.

I mean a trade clears that up with no hits next year.

Honestly, I would trade him for a 7th without breaking a sweat. But I just don’t see anybody taking that contract and cutting is out of the question.

It's funny how the Dallas beat writers were all over the Quinn visit to the Cowboys; but not a peep out of New Orleans, so far.

We already have over 36mill on dead money this year. It's not that simple as we still need 53 players.

Back
Top Bottom