Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys

How quickly we forget that Jones was once upon a time the best player on our defense.

That's still not an excuse for the atrocious contract but it is an excuse to tell you that a former, pretty darn good DB coach is now our head coach. Let him get his hands on Jones before we go bonkers, no?

The terrible contract has zero reason not to have faith that we might see the player of old or close to it this year with a new system, new head coach that he doesn't dislike and said coach's specialty being DBs.

:offtopic:

Its not just the contract- older player with two bad shoulders, I mean that’s not the direction were heading... its all of thatz

they wont be able to trade him though unless they kick in all kinds of sweeteners.

Be shocked if they can get a 4.
The're licking their lips over Quinn on both jets forums thinking Gase would snatch him up if released. They're probably right and that's why I'll be happy with just about any compensation for him.

Its not just the contract- older player with two bad shoulders, I mean that’s not the direction were heading... its all of thatz

they wont be able to trade him though unless they kick in all kinds of sweeteners.

Definitely not the direction we are moving in and and thank God for that.

But we're stuck with him and it's not a terrible skill set to be stuck with.

I'll call it right now if I'm awarded the right to gloat in every thread no matter if off topic- we will see the Jones of old come August.

The're licking their lips over Quinn on both jets forums thinking Gase would snatch him up if released. They're probably right and that's why I'll be happy with just about any compensation for him.

They paid his roster bonus, so I don’t think cutting him is on the table anymore.

Robert Quinn DL, Miami Dolphins

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are willing to eat salary in a potential Robert Quinn trade.
The 'Fins have already done so, paying Quinn's $1.12 million roster bonus last week. It is also something they did in their trade of Ryan Tannehill. Per reporter Armando Salguero, they are trying to acquire draft capital at the cost of all else. In other words, they are following an effective tanking strategy. Overpaid, going on 29 and seeing his production declin

What is that a tank strategy - no can’t be lol

Ya, it's in the main thread about Robert Quinn..

Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom