Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys

They paid his roster bonus. If he was going to be straight cut, it would have been before then. At this point, he’ll either be traded or carried on the 53.

Correct. In addition any team in need is

obviously more into "winning now" than

we are so the "urgency" is entirely on them.

It's like hunting with bait. Just wait

and they will come.

Chill in the meantime.

Correct. In addition any team in need is

obviously more into "winning now" than

we are so the "urgency" is entirely on them.

It's like hunting with bait. Just wait

and they will come.

Chill in the meantime.
Dallas right now is an obvious trade partner. If it doesn't happen we carry him until someone is in need then his trade value will go up.

F the cowboys .I would rather keep Quinn than get a late round pick in 2020.
We got enough cap space for this year and next year.

If Miami could find a role for him I’m guessing his trade value could be higher at the trade deadline assuming he doesn’t get hurt.

We should try to get as much for him as possible if multiple teams are interested, but at the end of the day any picks that we can get for Quinn is a win for the Dolphins.

He isn't awful, but (with only a handful of exceptions) if a player wont be part of our solution 3 years from now and can attract compensation? he needs to go asap

dude needs to replace his bulb!

Ain't no fuss if we're talkin' a 7th in 20!

We didn't eat the $1mil bonus for that!

Just goes to show how many wannbe

"N-F-L insider" podcasting dweebs

there are!

Beyond that. F the pokes and jerry jones.

It is at least a 2020 5th or maybe a 4th as Phins will take another 5Mish of his cap. Clever deals IMO. I about soiled myself when I saw Grier worked a pick for Tannehill.

"Quinn would need to agree to any deal."

Why? Does this mean it was written into his contract?

"Quinn would need to agree to any deal."

Why? Does this mean it was written into his contract?

IMO Dallas would want to lower his cap hit, probably by converting base to signing bonus and spreading over another year or two, hence a new deal.

IMO Dallas would want to lower his cap hit, probably by converting base to signing bonus and spreading over another year or two, hence a new deal.

So when it's a new deal instead of a straight up trade the player has to agree to the new contract?

Back
Top Bottom