Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh

Excellent draft for DT's.

i can find one in round 5 or 6.

but nice try dominik!

Well the interesting thing in this situation is that Mark Dominik was Dennis Hickey's boss for at least 4 years and they were together in Tampa Bay for much longer(since roughly 1996 when Hickey joined the staff).
To that end Dominik almost joined the Miami front office.
Mark and Dennis are close.

So...
Dominik wouldn't throw this information out without Hickey's blessing.
So either this is a decoy that Dennis Hickey asked Mark Dominik to release(perhaps to scare Odrick?) or this is a tip that Dennis threw his friend.
I am suspecting the decoy, I am just trying to figure out why.

I just don't see it happening. It would be awesome but I bet sign Odrick back and maybe look for another cheaper option

Well unlike Haynesworth, Suh has been dominant his whole career.

Both are as dirty as they come. Regardless we have other needs than to spend upward teens on one player who gets as many flags as he gets sacks

If you can get an all-time great in his prime..you f'ing go get him......nuff said
I wouldn't automatically dismiss it. I was thinking the Dolphins would spend about $20 million in free agency and that's about what Suh would command. Add in Clay and that's maybe $26 million.

So maybe the team only gets Suh and Clay in free agency. No doubt that leaves a lot of holes to fill in the draft. Plus, I'm not sure exactly how the team frees close to $30 million. I know Ellerbe and Wheeler will get the number close to $20 million.

I'd rather re sign Odrick and go after Knighton and Franklin.

I prefer this path. Or get 2 OGs and Knighton in FA while drafting another DT.

I agree a healthy Suh is a dominant force. But if he is injured or suspended, we have a boat anchor destroying our team's cap. I would rather invest that money protecting Tannehill and signing Knighton.

As great as Suh is... How many Super Bowls has he won on a team that already has a prolific offense?

No thanks. I'll put that money around my young QB and keep him healthy. Like it or not, Tannehill is the reason we will win anything.

didn't read the article but if they are trying to compare Suh the player vs Reggie the player they're way of base.....Suh can't carry Reggie jock....he would fit a big need for us but would come at too high of a price.....If we can't spend the money on quality players then give it to him.....

Excellent draft for DT's.

i can find one in round 5 or 6.

but nice try dominik!

95% chance you can find a DT in round 5 or 6, that will be out of the league within a year.

Theres a pretty good chance if we sign Suh, that he will be entering the HOF with a Dolphin on his helmet.

If you can get an all-time great in his prime..you f'ing go get him......nuff said

This 100% I guess people can't or don't understand the impact this one player alone would have on every other player on our defense. Also please can people stop making the comparison between him and Haynesworth just an awful awful comparison and not anywhere near reality....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom