Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh

Suh will never achieve a Super Bowl victory while commanding that type of salary, and we have no business sending this franchise into cap hell with that type of contract.

I would be happy seeing Suh backing up on Brady's ankles...but Miami would never want a tough nasty guy...they always prefer the soft guys who can't tackle for ****.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3h3 hours ago
I agree RT @Robi2184: NFL Network's @RapSheet calls the #Dolphins a wildcard willing to pursue Ndamukong Suh

Pass. Too expensive and DTs don't win games. Suh still winless in the postseason as dominate as he's been. Miami would be just like houston missing the playoffs despite having the best defensive player in the league.

The game is getting faster, now days is harder for DE to get to the QB, Suh is a unique player that can disrupt passing or runing play most of the time because there is no OL that can stop him, is a rare specimen, I do not mind if FO take the risk, how many of you will be very exited to see him in Dolphins Uniform?

Pass. Too expensive and DTs don't win games. Suh still winless in the postseason as dominate as he's been. Miami would be just like houston missing the playoffs despite having the best defensive player in the league.

Great point, and Detroit has a much much better offense than we do. So if Detroit couldn't do anything with that offense + Suh, what makes anyone think we will?

Great point, and Detroit has a much much better offense than we do. So if Detroit couldn't do anything with that offense + Suh, what makes anyone think we will?

What? No, Matthew Stafford has regressed since his big year a few years ago.

I'd take Ryan over him on Sundays.

NFL really should have a cap on the top guys contract. Meaning it is ubsurd to have these contracts getting bigger and bigger. In 5 years you will have a guy making 200 mil and we should be cool with that. I think 100 mil is what you get when you are like Peyton manning caliber. The team has a cap number , so there should be contract cap too.

NFL really should have a cap on the top guys contract. Meaning it is ubsurd to have these contracts getting bigger and bigger. In 5 years you will have a guy making 200 mil and we should be cool with that. I think 100 mil is what you get when you are like Peyton manning caliber. The team has a cap number , so there should be contract cap too.

Owners should have a cap of money they can make too then. Until that happens, capping contracts is absurd.

ESPN's Mark Dominik considers the Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing free agent Ndamukong Suh.

Dominik compares Suh to Reggie White as a "once in a generational talent" who will actually find his way to the open market. We don't disagree with that assessment. Now on to Suh and the Dolphins; we're not sure how Miami would work Suh into their payroll. After today's releases of CB Cortland Finnegan and T/G Nate Garner, and Charles Clay's transition tag, the Dolphins are about $2 million under the cap. At age 28, Suh is going to command the largest contract among defensive players in NFL history.
Related: Dolphins

Source: Adam Beasley on Twitter
Mar 2 - 6:19 PM

Stopped reading right there.

Kinda like the Redskins going out and getting Haynesworth (and Deion for that matter)?

More like Green Bay getting Reggie White....Suh truly is a dominant player.

I don't like him personally....but I'm ready to see this team reach another level again.

ESPN.com's draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. described Suh as “maybe the most dominating defensive tackle I've seen in 32 years."

Last edited by a moderator:
Philbin would have bleeding ulcers by week 4 if he gets queasy with the so called "troublemakers" we have on the team now.

Back
Top Bottom