Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dominik Considers Dolphins one of three teams with a "real shot" at landing Suh

He said that we have been making some strategic cuts to free up a lot of money and that the other players could be the Raiders and Jags but we may very well be the front runner...

The #'s he threw around were 6 years 100 million I believe..

He said that we have been making some strategic cuts to free up a lot of money and that the other players could be the Raiders and Jags but we may very well be the front runner...

The #'s he threw around were 6 years 100 million I believe..

I think we'd have the best d line in the league ... Wake , Vernon , suh , ....

I just wonder how that would leave us to fill cornerback , linebacker and guard

I think we'd have the best d line in the league ... Wake , Vernon , suh , ....

I just wonder how that would leave us to fill cornerback , linebacker and guard

I should also add that he said now the Lions have a bout a week to get it done with Suh. I hope Taylor, Davis or Aikens can earn a starting spot this year, mainly Taylor, definitely need to draft another CB. Feel you on LB and G though

I should also add that he said now the Lions have a bout a week to get it done with Suh. I hope Taylor, Davis or Aikens can earn a starting spot this year, mainly Taylor, definitely need to draft another CB. Feel you on LB and G though

Yeap guard and mlb are priority number one right now

Ofcourse , if we keep Wallace , sign suh and draft bernardrick in the first .... Look out

Forget Suh... let's bring AJ home! put Andre with Wallace, Landry, Sims/Clay... should better our RZ avg... yeah he's 12yrs in; but it's a good 12... an' he'll be home!

i hope so because odrick is nothing more but a talented 6th man, bench player with upsides. We need a serious force up the middle

its time we start thinking big, and getting some real talent. im tired of thinking we have a superbowl team in the beginning of the season then around week 10, im like we need more talent....why not get this talent now so we can stop wishing pleaseeee!!!!

Miami dosen't have the cap room for Suh. His agent is only using Miami for leverage.

What? No, Matthew Stafford has regressed since his big year a few years ago.

I'd take Ryan over him on Sundays.

I'm not just talking about Stafford. I'd take RT Too today as no doubt overall Stafford has had a great career. And Overall Detroit offense is much better than ours, and

Adding to Suh to our D-line would send Tom Brady to the hospital eventually or into early retirement! Go get him for those reasons alone! Lol

Miami dosen't have the cap room for Suh. His agent is only using Miami for leverage.

If reports are true, what would our fr office have to gain by trying to get him if we couldn't afford him? I understand his agent playing games but why us?

Back
Top Bottom