Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch) | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch)

Saw this on TV when it was reported. Lots of nice things said by former players, which was good to hear.
RIP, RESPECT and THANK YOU x 347 coach Shula!

BTW I like how much of the tribute involved talking about Shula's integrity as a person and how he insisted on winning within the confines of the rules and that otherwise it is pointless. I've always agreed with that.

Couple of thoughts
Condolences to the Shula family.
First Dolphins game i ever saw was the greatest win in NFL history [for me any way] Super Bowl Vll, thank you Don it turned me into a Fin Fan for life a bet from a far..
I'm envious of all of you who got to meet him, that's one off the bucket list for me.
He was was more than just a great coach going by many comments from his former players in that he groomed them to succeed in life.
RIP - you will never be forgotten

This man was the reason I started watching the Dolphins and became a fan. I took for granted so many years that we'd be competing for the super bowl. RIP Mr. Shula, you da man.

The closest (as a fan) I've ever come to witnessing greatness as a dolphin, was the day shula got the record for most wins as a coach. I remember watching that game and it was like any other game for him, until the end of regulation anyway. the man was what you would want in a coach, and a human. RIP coach.

Back
Top Bottom