Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley

The way some people on this board overrate and hype Feeley makes me sick. I want us to have a great QB as much as any fan, but Feeley ain't it. If Feeley is so great, why hasn't Saban said Feeley is the starter next year hands down?

This is from The Palm Beach Post:

"Feeley said he'll need plenty of snaps to learn the offense and that he didn't get enough of them during the pre-season last year.

Coach Nick Saban is already on the record about this topic: If Feeley wants those snaps, he'll have to earn them."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2005/04/15/a10c_dolphinqbs_0415.html

That shows that Coach Saban is not convinced that Feeley is a QB that can win in this league. He's being fair and giving him a shot at the job, but Saban IS NOT convinced that A.J. Feeley is the answer to our QB problem. The NFL is littered with strong armed QBs that made poor decisions with the football.

pwn3dyo said:
i don't see how mcnabb was being a d*ck. he just told his honest opinion. He thinks aj feeley is a joke he backed up koy detmer, also he was probably drunk. Hes just at a club chilling, i doubt he wants to talk in depth about aj feeley, and have a serious conversation about what his opinioin is on the man.

exactly. how considerate of this kid to go up and "think [he] could shoot the sh*t" with mcnabb. i don't know. i think the original poster is full of sh*t and doesn't like mcnabb.

TheMadPorpoise said:
The way some people on this board overrate and hype Feeley makes me sick. I want us to have a great QB as much as any fan, but Feeley ain't it. If Feeley is so great, why hasn't Saban said Feeley is the starter next year hands down?

Fear can be a great motivator.

WvFinFan said:
i think Donavon is overrated too. i wouldnt want him in a dolphins uni.

mcnabb is a GREAT qb. say what you want about his personality, but he's ten times better then anybody we have on this roster.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Agree with your point"A" totally. I actually quit watching ESPN Football coverage that year because of them letting RUsh on the show.

Same with me. In fact, I turned to other sources and have not forgiven ESPN to the point I will watch the network as much as I did previously. I simply have no respect for him, in any capacity.

We should learn something from peer review like McNabb's. Speilman can watch tape of every play Feeley ever made as a pro, but it means squat compared to the QB who played aside and above him for years. Feeley is nothing, unless you aspire to 8-8 or lower. I'm convinced Saban understands that.

PHINATIC13 said:
TheMadPorpoise said:

Fear can be a great motivator.

i think that a lot of people on here forgotten what a good qb looks like. mcnabb= good qb, feeley= not a good qb. from this poster's story, mcnabb seems to think nothing of feeley, and what has feeley ever done to suggest otherwise?

enigmatics said:
How would I know? Don't be dense man. I was referring to the fact that he couldn't remember AJ at first. I had to remind him.

Yeah i know, but now i'm curious what the AJ does stand for. i searched but i can't find it.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Agree with your point"A" totally. I actually quit watching ESPN Football coverage that year because of them letting RUsh on the show.

Ditto.

TheMadPorpoise said:
exactly. how considerate of this kid to go up and "think [he] could shoot the sh*t" with mcnabb. i don't know. i think the original poster is full of sh*t and doesn't like mcnabb.

Admin Edit: Now you KNOW we don't allow name calling and personal attacks on the boards...

TheMadPorpoise said:

I disagree with that. You can go up and talk football with Mcnabb, but expect him to be honest. He's just chilling, and expecting a serious intelligent answer about aj feeley is just stupid. im sure if he was on ESPN and doing an interview, and someone asked him the exact same question he would probably just tell you bullsh*t about how he thinks aj feeley is great. You asked for his opinion, you got it.

AJ=Absolute Joke, that's why Philly is laughing so hard!

enigmatics said:
.............another take it for what it's worth thread. But as alot of people know Donovan McNabb spends quite a bit of his offseason training here in Scottsdale,AZ where I reside. Not only does he train here, but he can be seen kickin' it at all the clubs here in Scottsdale, much of the time at this place called Suede where I saw him again tonight. I decided to just go up to him and shoot the sh*t with him and boy let me tell you he's a d*ckhead..........no doubts about that. I told him upfront that I was a Dolphins fan and I wanted to know his opinion about AJ Feeley starting for us and he laughed his butt off. I'm not lying. The funniest thing is he honestly couldn't remember AJ's full name. You'd think ok maybe he was drunk or something, but there was no drink near the man, not surprising either.

I'd also like to comment that dude's head is bigger than anything I've ever seen sitting atop a neck and shoulders.

should've brought some bepto bismol with you and gave it to him as a gift.

jlfin said:
If that's true, so what. IMO McNabb is one of the most over rated QB's in the league.He's an improved version of Randall Cunningham. Good athlete, with good mobility, but missing a certain intangible when it comes to winning big games. T.O was his savior this past season. Without an elite receiver he will struggle.
With James Trash, Freddie Mitchell and Turd Stinkston ANY QB would struggle. You can only throw the ball so hard trying to lodge it in their facemask before you get fed up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom