Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley

FireWrongstedt said:
You're probably the only one.

Not the only one.....do you really care what McNabb thinks or says? I rather trust his coach....or better yet....our coach. Let Saban make the defining statement...and not some other QB.

Philter25 said:
When you are playing on a stage such as the superbowl, your nerves can take over. It has NOTHING to do with his heart. Ricky has no heart, McNabb got nervous.

The eagles coaching staff and team did a horrible job managing the clock at the end of the 4th with the opportunity to tie the game, that has NOTHING to do with their hearts. :shakeno:

Nervous? How can a NFL player late in the game be nervous? Maybe he was out of shape....maybe we'll never know the real reason....maybe some of us don't really care....only Eagle fans should....right?

Philter25 said:
Since you are only 16, you might have forgotten where the Eagles made it to the last 4 years without TO.... look it up. He was a good QB without TO and mediocre receivers, TO just helped him become elite.

If McNabb is horrible, how did they make it to the NFC championship game 4 years in a row? :lol:

PS. TO wasnt on the team the last 4 years!

If you looked at the NFC championship games that they went to before TO got there. They played very poorly on offense because their WR's got handled down by the CB and S. McNabb was a good QB, but he was never great. Now that TO got there, McNabb started to play like a great QB.

Philter25 said:
When you are playing on a stage such as the superbowl, your nerves can take over. It has NOTHING to do with his heart. Ricky has no heart, McNabb got nervous.

Nervous? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ....:m83: Your Credibility
What is this pop warner league? :lol:

Just looked like he was sucking wind to me. Looked like a guy without the drive to win. I just can't seem to envision other champion quarterbacks sucking wind(poor clock management or otherwise) on a drive in the 4th quarter, can you, philter? There are a slew of other QBs in the NFL that I would rather have over AJ and Gus but Donovan McNabb is not one of them for a variety of reasons.. anyway, I don't have the time or energy to argue about your orignal post in this thread and why it was wrong on so many levels.

PhinDude88 said:
If you looked at the NFC championship games that they went to before TO got there. They played very poorly on offense because their WR's got handled down by the CB and S. McNabb was a good QB, but he was never great. Now that TO got there, McNabb started to play like a great QB.

Don't try and explain it to one of those fans who are just enamoured with a name."Ooooohh Donovan McNabb".. Please. What has he done except make Philly fans jump off bridges.. :rolleyes:

I'll take Culpepper over McNabb (as a similar style player) - I think he's a much better passer.[/QUOTE]

Me too. If only Culpepper could hold onto the ball. Still there is more tol ike about him than Mcnabb. Jeese, I'd take Feeley over Mcnabb just because we aren't sure if he's a choker yet!

The Eagles are overrated and so is Mcnabb. Although they did a great job of eating up the clock with their offense offense while trailing in the Super Bowl!:roflmao:

FiN.in.RI said:
Don't try and explain it to one of those fans who are just enamoured with a name."Ooooohh Donovan McNabb".. Please. What has he done except make Philly fans jump off bridges.. :rolleyes:

I agree, people starting to like McNabb because they think that he got better on his own. Well if they would notice that, TO can make any QB look like a great one. If To ever sits or leaves, then McNabb will go back to his old days.

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, of course there are Pro Bowlers I hate- TO being first, second, and third among them. .

TO comes back from surgery almost a month before he should to play in one of the most violent of sports.

I will take TO any day of the week and Twice on Sundays .

McNabbs 2 minute offense was the worst I've ever seen. In the Super Bowl, down 10 points, with like 5 minutes to go, he couldn't get the O functioning at a fast rate at all. I know I grew up on Elway, Marino etc. but he was horrible. He didn't even go to the shotgun formation to try and negate the Pats blitzes. With the game on the line he threw a pick to Rodney Harrison. Mr. Big Shot at the bar, you should have asked him where his ring was.

godfater21 said:
What does the AJ stand for?

How would I know? Don't be dense man. I was referring to the fact that he couldn't remember AJ at first. I had to remind him.

McNabb's a solid QB and if someone came up to me in a bar and I was an NFL QB I'd be a ******** too because who gives a damn

Calling Donovon McNabb overrated is ridiculous. He did take the Eagles to the Sb, without Terrell Owens in the playoffs. If McNabb is overrated, what would you call the other QB's in the league? Brady and Manning are better, but who else is? I think Culpepper and McNabb are basically a toss up. Someone posted that they would not want McNabb on there team, well who would you want? Aj Feeley?

McNabb overrated LMAO. Give me a break guys. All McNabb was doing was telling the truth. AJ Feeley sucks and I don't think he'll ever make it in this league as a starter unless of course a team like Miami GIVES HIM the starting job. Props to McNabb for being honest. Feeley can't sniff McNabb's jockstrap and on top of that McNabb would know better then anyone of us since he watched Feeley everyday in practice!

Philter25 said:
Right, so where were the Eagles without TO? In the NFC championship game? :lol:

The eagles are a good team because of their defense, they have a sick defense regardless of who their WRs are. They can have all rookies starting at WR and still be a 10-6 team because of their defense.

Read the 4th sentence once again.

Back
Top Bottom