Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb on AJ Feeley

DolphanD said:
A friend who went to the Pro Bowl last year said he ate in a restaurant a table away from McNabb and other players. While some players signed the fan's football Donovan refused. I can understand if I'm eating I wouldn't want to be bothered either but this thread has another person pegging DM as a dick.

As for the Limbaugh thing--was his comments made pre- or post- rehabilitation?

Wow. 2 whole people pegging McNabb as a dick. Must be true.

I will admit that I did want us to trade up and draft McNabb back in the day....

FireWrongstedt said:
You're probably the only one.

I mean aren't there pro-bowl atheletes that you don't like for certain reasons?

If McNabb had won a ring this year, it would have swayed my opinion of him a little, but he didn't. TO went out and risked his career by comming back from an injury too soon but Ms. McNabb couldn't catch his wind at the end of the 4th quarter?? McNabb has no heart!

When it comes to questioning someone's heart, I don't want him on my team period! Even if he is a probowl QB!

FiN.in.RI said:
Maybe you should find another forum to post on.
Because I find a bunch of opinions in this thread to be silly? Maybe you should heed your own advice and ignore me in this thread. :lol:

Why I dont agree with your opinion, Im not telling you to post elsewhere.

FiN.in.RI said:

If McNabb had won a ring this year, it would have swayed my opinion of him a little, but he didn't. TO went out and risked his career by comming back from an injury too soon but Ms. McNabb couldn't catch his wind at the end of the 4th quarter?? McNabb has no heart!

When it comes to questioning someone's heart, I don't want him on my team period! Even if he is a probowl QB!
When you are playing on a stage such as the superbowl, your nerves can take over. It has NOTHING to do with his heart. Ricky has no heart, McNabb got nervous.

The eagles coaching staff and team did a horrible job managing the clock at the end of the 4th with the opportunity to tie the game, that has NOTHING to do with their hearts. :shakeno:

Look guys. This AJ Feely thing was all a big joke created by Wolf and Spileman thought he was serious.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that McNabb is just mad because he knows that if TO goes or sits out, he wont be a good QB anymore.
Since you are only 16, you might have forgotten where the Eagles made it to the last 4 years without TO.... look it up. He was a good QB without TO and mediocre receivers, TO just helped him become elite.

If McNabb is horrible, how did they make it to the NFC championship game 4 years in a row? :lol:

PS. TO wasnt on the team the last 4 years!

Cannonboy said:
McNabb is overrated. Who cares what he thinks. Just like the rest of the eagles and their head coach, they'll go nowhere.

McNabb is overrated. But he is still good enough to laugh at Feeley.

Philter25 said:
When you are playing on a stage such as the superbowl, your nerves can take over. It has NOTHING to do with his heart. Ricky has no heart, McNabb got nervous.

The eagles coaching staff and team did a horrible job managing the clock at the end of the 4th with the opportunity to tie the game, that has NOTHING to do with their hearts. :shakeno:

Yeah they call it CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a team.

PHINATIC13 said:
Yeah they call it CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a team.
Which is exactly what I typed, the entire team choked and was horrible at clock management in the last 2 mins. Thank you for verifying that it has NOTHING to do with his heart. :lol:

FiN.in.RI said:

Yeah, of course there are Pro Bowlers I hate- TO being first, second, and third among them. Sure McNabb may not have the championship heart at this point, but that's not to say he'll NEVER win a SB. And I'd take him over the 2 guys we have now any day of the week. If you wouldn't take him over the 2 guys we have now, I have to seriously question your sanity.

Interesting that this thread became mainly about what a d1ck Mcnabb is, when it should be about Feeley, who WILL cost us the #34 or so pick in the draft and to this point has done NOTHING. Here's hoping he shows us this year that it was all Wanny and Ricky's fault........

Phishstix said:
ah, c'mon, put down the race card buddy. where/when has this ever happened before? i didn't see an uproar when rodney peete, andre ware, akili smith, shaun king, or any other subpar black qbs were replaced by white qbs. stop trying to make a race issue out of something when it is not there. mcnabb is a 4 time pro-bowler who has led his team to 4 nfc title games and a super bowl. he starts b/c he is good, not b/c he is black.

Obviously you missed my point entirely....I wasn't bringing up the race card...but people who say guy's like McNabb that can't be replaced by other QB's that are white....are bringing up race. McNabb is good but he ain't great....but he's far better than a QB like Vick....who I see more a running back than a QB. I see Jason Campbell a far better prospect than a guy like Vick....but you see if everyone said Vick stunk...they would say your picking on him because he's black....not to me...he just happens to be black QB that isn't any good at being a true NFL QB. Just my Honest opinion. One of my favorite QB's was Doug Williams...of which I see alot of him in Campbell. And I would very happy if Campbell was a Dolphin....hardly something a racist would say or want. I just don't believe you have to be a politically correct moron to live in the country.

Back
Top Bottom