Don't blow Fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

Fiedler sucked in that game, but the defense was the key to losing that game. He made some really poor throws though, and his qb rating will probably go down like 30 points.

Fiedler didn't suck. But I don't really care at this point. We lost, oh well. It's not like we were going 16-0 anyways. And yeah, where were those Fiedler bashers when we were winning? LMAO

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler sucked in that game, but the defense was the key to losing that game. He made some really poor throws though, and his qb rating will probably go down like 30 points.

You have to take into account though that K.C had already scored 24pts with 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

You guys should all know the trend of what happens when your forced to battle from behind while the defense plays deep all day. We did it to Indy so you should all have first hand reference.

This was a total team loss.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

You have to take into account though that K.C had already scored 24pts with 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

You guys should all know the trend of what happens when your forced to battle from behind while the defense plays deep all day. We did it to Indy so you should all have first hand reference.

This was a total team loss.

Exactly and throw in a bad finger whic expnais his last int...

Originally posted by minus

Exactly and throw in a bad finger whic expnais his last int...

Possibly. Although it didn't seem to affect him previously. I think the fact K.C was up in his face all 2nd half pretty much caused that. Basic fact of football. Pressure the QB and he will make mistakes.

Actually, it was Norv Turner's play calling and our pathetic (at the moment) defense that lost this one for us. Let's look at the facts here:

1. Down by 10 points with over 10 minutes to play and Ricky Williams has just trounced the defense a couple of times what do you do? The answer is not to try to air it out ever single freakin' play but to hand him the ball a couple of times, let him get a rythm, and work off that.

2. Our #1 pass defense from last year is looking like a bunch of ninnies out there. We've played two high power offenses, and in both cases, the defense was unable to stop them. Against Indy, it would have been more of a shoot-out had Manning been on and his receivers not tipped everything that went their way. The defense has not looked good against good teams.

3. The pass protection was terrible. Fiedler had no time to throw and was forced into making some very poor decisions. He shouldn've thrown it away a couple of times but that's no excuse for the swiss cheese like pass protection. Give him some time to pass and he'll be fine.

4. We had ZERO pass rush. JT, Williams, Oguleye, Burnette, and Co. couldn't get past any one of the Chiefs O-linemen to save their lives; it was terrible.

Something has to give here and next week will be the true test of this team's strength. If they can rebound off this and play well against a team that has a good defense, and they know is going to pass, then something on defense will have to give soon.

I'm by no means pushing the panic button yet, but this defense has to show something next week in order for me to believe in the superpower nature of this team.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Fiedler didn't suck. But I don't really care at this point. We lost, oh well. It's not like we were going 16-0 anyways. And yeah, where were those Fiedler bashers when we were winning? LMAO

we've always been fiedler bashers since day one he sucks

The defense is a major dissappointment at this time.....I'm with you expo....it's not time to push the panic button but, I'm well aware that every year, whatever glaring defect the team has, has shown up early in the season, in at least one game.....this has me worried.

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

Wow!! a new record!!! only two posts and you're already on ignore...see ya later dumb ass.

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

You want to know what really sucks: Fair weather fans.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Even if we lose this game. Don't say it was because of Fiedler's 3 picks. None of them were his fault. Two were deflected by his receivers into the defense's hands and the third was a pass that was overthrown because he thought Chambers would be there. Chambers stopped though instead. This loss wasn't Fiedler's fault so don't blame it on him because I know several people will. The problem was we gave up 50 points. That's the problem and that was unacceptable.

he had 4 picks and we gave up 48 points DUH!
you would know if you had watched the game

Originally posted by phinphan

You want to know what really sucks: Fair weather fans.

im a die-hard miami fan and will be tell the day i die
but i call it like i see it and when you suck you suck

Back
Top Bottom